BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Autumn P.
Love this product! L'Oréal of Paris shampoo and conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. I have super fine hair so it's super hard to find products that do not weigh my hair down
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
This stuff is okay. It definitely gets all of the gel out of my hair by the end of the day but I will say it doesn't do much for the shine of my hair. I've noticed my hair also feels a bit greasy after use.
Zaida c.
I have been having a hard time finding a really good shampoo/conditioner for my hair that doesn't cost a bundle lately. Finally I saw a commercial for this and decided to try it. I have very long, thin, stick straight hair that has a tendency to go limp pretty fast if I don't have product in it when it's down. I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, along with a thickening product of the same line that I haven't tried yet. I could tell a difference in the shower! The texture definitely felt smoothr, and once I blow dried it I was SO HAPPY.
francine l.
St-Constant
Merci de nous offrir des échantillons. J'utilise votre coloration à cheveux Excellence crème depuis de nombreuses années. Je suis fervente de tout vos produits En plus de la coloration à cheveux j'utilise aussi régulièrement votre maquillage, crème de jour et de nuit, shampoing et crème rince. Tous vos produits sont d'excellente qualités et je les adorent. Si jamais c'est possible j'aimerais beaucoup avoir des coupons rabais sur la teinture car je fais du couponnage et je n'arrive jamais à trouver des coupons pour la coloration excellence crème. J'apprécierais beaucoup recevoir des coupons rabais pour vos produits car c'est la seule marque que j'utilise. Merci beaucoup et continué votre bon travail. Je n'ai que des éloges à vous faire et je suggère toujours vos produits à mon entourage car j'y crois.
Bien à vous
Francine Longtin
700 rg St-Pierre sud
St-Constant
J5A 2E7
liliane b.
Sempre gostei desses dois, muito bom, meu cabelo se da muito bem com esse creme, amor muito, meu cabelo fica perfeito com eles, sempre usei e ainda vou usar muito.
Abby R.
This shampoo and conditioner make your hair very soft and shiny! I love this product! It is very affordable and you can get it pretty much anywhere. It also smell very good. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle B.
I was excited about receiving this product from Influenster for free for review purposes. I've been using it for a few weeks now and my hair feels so dry. It's almost impossible to brush now when it's wet after I use the Fibralogy line. I'm not impressed at all. I would have stopped using it weeks ago but wanted to give it a fair chance and review. I wouldn't recommend it and didn't notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. The only thing good about the line is that it smells good and the packaging is cute.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have long, thin, fine hair and when I use this my hair is soft, smooth, full of body. I love loreal shampoos and conditioners. I feel like they address all my hair concerns while making my hair much more manageable!! I have very dry skin my scalp included and I feel this is a good fit for it!!! I like the way it smells as well. It's not too overbearing.
Sam R.
You can pick your hair type i use the red one for blonde hair and i only use the red bottle shampoo because not a big fan on the conditioner i love there mask i totally recommend of you get the one for your hair type
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
Love this conditioner smells really good,(flower smell) mt hair type is thick and curly and this shampoo just makes my hair easier to work with. It does its job and my hair feels clean and very soft afterwords its an ok price, and i am not at all disappointed with my shampoo/conditioner choice
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.