BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria r.
i'm really picky when it comes to hair products but i've tried this product at my aunts and i have to say i'm impressed with it. the smell is heavenly and it last long. i look forward to buying this someday
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Decent product with a nice smell. Very nourishing for my hair. Does a good job taking care of my hair. I have dry hair but an oily scalp and it keeps it clean. It lathers nicely and I plan to buy more.
Emily B.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It feels great and smells great.. It lathers up really well.. It keep s your hair feeling soft and definitely feeling clean.. Its just a all around great product!!
Aleika D.
el mejor!! Recomendado 200%.. Cabello limpio hasta las próximas 48 horas! ⏰ Super bueno!! Deja el cabello manejable y super fresco. recontra recomendado!  Ojala tenga la opotunida de recibir sus productos!!! Estaria super feliz de verdad
Mark F.
Azusa CALIFORNIA
Having problematic coarse hair has always been a struggle for me to find a product that works for my hair type and with this shampoo and conditioner combination my hair feels clean and silky smooth. Along with having more hair growth and thickness.
Brooke S.
Indian Trail
Honestly I am not a huge fan of this product, it left my hair feeling very dry, and it stripped some of my color. I wasn't very happy with this, and I normal love there shampoos. But skip this one.
Heather C.
I have super curly hair that needs a lot of moisture, and this stuff takes care of it! It is able to moisture my hair with out leaving it greasy. The smell is also amazing. I will definitely be rebuying it.
Autumn P.
Love this product! L'Oréal of Paris shampoo and conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. I have super fine hair so it's super hard to find products that do not weigh my hair down
Zaida c.
I have been having a hard time finding a really good shampoo/conditioner for my hair that doesn't cost a bundle lately. Finally I saw a commercial for this and decided to try it. I have very long, thin, stick straight hair that has a tendency to go limp pretty fast if I don't have product in it when it's down. I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, along with a thickening product of the same line that I haven't tried yet. I could tell a difference in the shower! The texture definitely felt smoothr, and once I blow dried it I was SO HAPPY.
francine l.
St-Constant
Merci de nous offrir des échantillons. J'utilise votre coloration à cheveux Excellence crème depuis de nombreuses années. Je suis fervente de tout vos produits En plus de la coloration à cheveux j'utilise aussi régulièrement votre maquillage, crème de jour et de nuit, shampoing et crème rince. Tous vos produits sont d'excellente qualités et je les adorent. Si jamais c'est possible j'aimerais beaucoup avoir des coupons rabais sur la teinture car je fais du couponnage et je n'arrive jamais à trouver des coupons pour la coloration excellence crème. J'apprécierais beaucoup recevoir des coupons rabais pour vos produits car c'est la seule marque que j'utilise. Merci beaucoup et continué votre bon travail. Je n'ai que des éloges à vous faire et je suggère toujours vos produits à mon entourage car j'y crois.
Bien à vous
Francine Longtin
700 rg St-Pierre sud
St-Constant
J5A 2E7
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.