BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laure A.
shampoo that promises volume and thickness to the hair. personally my mop is as flat as a fried egg. the promise is not frankly respected but at least we get our money's worth
glossytutorial A.
Dubai
It is amazing and very effective but the results dont last alot longer like i have damaged hair, when i use this shampoo they stay smooth for a while approximately for 14 hours only !!! But if you have a event i will definitely suggest this but not for everyday use since its not very revealing. I have oily scalp but this is for all types
Laura S.
Easington lane, Houghton Le spring
This shampoo is amazing. I have very fine and thin hair and normally have to put vo5 mega hold hair gel on before styling to give it volume. When I use this shampoo I don’t have to do that, this gives my hair loads of volume, it’s feels thicker, it’s shiny and soft. I love this shampoo and conditioner.
Caity W.
I use this shampoo and conditioner regularly and buy it from my local supermarket. It is very reasonably priced and I find it a great shampoo. I feel it gives my fine hair more volume than other thickening shampoos Iv used. Only down side, is that I find it makes my hair very tuggy when it's wet.
Barbara G.
Me encantan estos productos. Mi novio los usa y su cabello está impecable, a veces los uso también y mi cabello queda como nuevo. Por alguna extraña razón no puedo usar un shampo y un acondicionador más de un mes, pero con loreal no pasa. Lo único es que es costoso, de resto excelente. Lo recomiendo
Melissa V.

I really wanted this product to work for me, since my hair is straight and without volume, but what really happened is that I was drying my scalp and it did not work for me, I suppose it worked for other people, but personally It was not like that, I had a bad experience.
Alina K.
Markham, ON
I loveee this shampoo! I haven't tried the conditioner, but this shampoo is a staple for me! I love the smell and I have been able to feel the difference between my hair before and after having used this shampoo. Would definitely recommend to anyone who have damaged hair!
Saskia W.
Reading
I found that that this shampoo did not give my hair any volume. The shampoo dried out my hair and I started to get lots of split ends which i never used to get. I do not recommend this shampoo. I did not like the smell of the shampoo too. definitely do not recommend.
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Smells amazing!!!! Is so good for thickening hair and leaving it with a nice sheen. It's a good price for the quality and amount of product so would defo recommend. I have problems with a really dry scalp but this is so moisturising it makes it feel a lot better.
96ONEDREAM x.
Heworth, Gateshead
Leaves hair feeling very soft and in amazing condition. Sometimes the products that leave your hair shiny and soft also leave it looking very flat. However... that is not the case with this product. It has actually given it more volume which I was very surprised at! would definitely recommend this product.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.