BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lauren B.
Drayton, Norwich
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing and always leaves my hair looking so good. The shampoo really cleans my hair and makes it look and feel fresh, whilst adding a touch of volume to my roots.
DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
I’ve reviewed L’Oreal shampoo before and I mentioned that I don’t see any difference in them! They are really good, hair feels soft, healthy and smells great after it anyways :) not sure if I will buy it again!
Eve F.
Guildford
I've tried many different shampoos but from all of their line this is
the only shampoo that works amazing on my hair. It keeps it soft, puffy and airy. Oil
free for the longest time, for around almost 3 full days, tested! Prevents from greasing very effectively, unlike others which on the second day I feel my hair is dirty again. At the
end my hair does get a bit oily but it still looks good and not like I
just bathed in oil. I dare say I need a lifetime supply.
Sofie D.
This stuff is absolutely amazing and definitely recommended it is perfect for my hair it is definitely recommended and every women should go purchase some because it definitely works and gets rid of any bad things or muck in my hair
Jazmin Heaven W.
Derby, Derbyshire
I like this shampoo as it cleans my hair really well without leaving it too soft. It keeps my hair clean for around 2 days which is about average for me. The smell is lovely! This product is supposed to give hair more volume/ make it thicker. I would say that if you use this continuously you see a small amount of change. But it isn’t a lot at all unfortunately.
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
I have been using it for quite long time and it's does work what it promised I love my hair more then more it's helps to stop hair fall and gives hair new life I would love to recommendations everyone
Hayley R.
This L’Oréal Paris is quite good. If you buy the drops that you add to your conditioner as well you can semi notice the difference. I have found that using highstreet S&C in the long run has damaged my hair
Laure A.
shampoo that promises volume and thickness to the hair. personally my mop is as flat as a fried egg. the promise is not frankly respected but at least we get our money's worth
Laura S.
Easington lane, Houghton Le spring
This shampoo is amazing. I have very fine and thin hair and normally have to put vo5 mega hold hair gel on before styling to give it volume. When I use this shampoo I don’t have to do that, this gives my hair loads of volume, it’s feels thicker, it’s shiny and soft. I love this shampoo and conditioner.
Caity W.
I use this shampoo and conditioner regularly and buy it from my local supermarket. It is very reasonably priced and I find it a great shampoo. I feel it gives my fine hair more volume than other thickening shampoos Iv used. Only down side, is that I find it makes my hair very tuggy when it's wet.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.