L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heworth, Gateshead
Leaves hair feeling very soft and in amazing condition. Sometimes the products that leave your hair shiny and soft also leave it looking very flat. However... that is not the case with this product. It has actually given it more volume which I was very surprised at! would definitely recommend this product.
Claudia V.
Ótimo produto, não usei todos da linha, porém entrega sim o que diz, produto de confiança. Um pouco caro, mas vale sim muito a pena comprar e usar conforme se pede. Super indico para amigos e familiares, produto muito bom e de ótima qualidade.
•Jade• H.
My favourite shampoo and condition! Honestly makes my hair so soft and feel in such good condition. My go to product! Would recommend this to everyone. Also feallg like the one that looks glittery (can't remember the name of it!)
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
so good with hair it does the job. i have used this product for years. my hair is really shinny and soft after use i have frizzy hair but john fridea products really let you fool people that your hair is straight and no frizz
Megan G.
Love it. Really good for thick hair. Makes your hair smooth and soft. Easy to style. Your hair will smell great for days after. Doesn't make your hair look greasy. I will definitely be buying this product again
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
At first I didn't think much of this shampoo and just thought it's another shampoo claiming to make fine hair thicker. But, after using daily with the matching conditioner for about a month, I really started to notice a difference as my hair certainly feels thicker and has more body! It's the first thickening shampoo to actually make a difference so I'm definitely going to continue purchasing!
Eline H.
Really does what it says and it smells amazing! My hair feels thicker after the first wash. Better not to wahs your hair too often though, it'll get greasy fast if you do it too much.
Nikita S.
Did not like this shampoo and conditoner at all. Left a nasty residue on my hair that made it look greasy. Also doesn't smell very good. It didn't really do anything for thickness and/or volume. Definitely would not buy again!
anne c.
Nasce uma nova ciência para a fibra capilar. Os Laboratórios L'Oréal criaram a sua primeira gama de cuidados para o cabelo: O cabelo expande-se por dentro.
criação Substância: penetra FILLOXANE e difunde-se na fibra capilar. Cabelo expande de dentro.
Acção cumulativa: A substância permanece na fibra e aumenta a aplicação após a aplicação. O cabelo torna-se progressivamente mais espesso. • Inovação
Cabelo • Expande
• Filloxane
• Substância Criando
• Criação de espessura, Utilize Após a utilização
do cabelo • Voluptuous
• Por falta de cabelo Espessura
Resultados • comprovada:
imediatamente: Sensação de um cabelo mais grosso.
Após 5 aplicações: O cabelo é visivelmente mais espesso.

Heather T.
Sarnia, Ontario
So, it's been 14 days since I first tested the L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy collection courtesy of Influenster and Influenster Canada and I must say, I absolutely notice a difference. First off, on a normal day my hair tends to be on the side of limp, lifeless and greasy. Well, I honestly must say that one of the biggest benefits I have found with using the #Fibralogy collection is that my hair not only is showing more volume, but I've also noticed (and LOVED) that my hair seems to take longer to start getting that 'I-just-washed-my-hair-this-morning-and-it-already-looks-greasy" look. This was a hidden bonus to using this collection. Secondly, I've also noticed that my hair tends to hold styling much better - another unexpected bonus. (If you have hair like mine, you understand the frustration of having the curls you just put in your hair fall out before you even leave the bathroom). I will say however, you will definitely notice a different feel to your hair (think more along the lines of dry-shampoo) but it is absolutely worth having more luscious and full locks. Also, a couple additional notes:

1. You DO need to use the "Thickness Booster" between shampooing and conditioning. I tried skipping this step a few times to see if it was truly needed, and I have to report that it IS. When I skipped this step my hair returned to its usual limpless self (although thoroughly conditioned and soft). If you are going to invest in the shampoo and conditioner, you must also get the booster. (Don't worry, the booster only takes seconds to apply, you only need a dime size amount and you don't rinse it out until you condition)

2. The shampoo and conditioner are THICK. I was surprised as it's been awhile since I've come across a line of products that had this much substance to them. You are definitely going to get your money worth with these products.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.