BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Humayra S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I love this duo, it is especially for fine and flat hair meaning It’s not as harsh on my hair. Scent of the shampoo and conditioner is also sweet and enjoyable to smell. The conditioner also does a good job at making my hair feel soft.
Iida P.
Puhos
I decided to test the shampoo and the conditioner, because my hair is super dry and very colour-treated, so it isn't the best. I have tried more expensive products like KC but this is much better. It helps so much with my dry split ends! Although my scalp is oily, it does not get oilier using these conditioning products, like it did with others. The only minus comes from the small packaging. I would love to buy this in a 1L bottle!
Lauren B.
Norwich, Norfolk
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing and always leaves my hair looking so good. The shampoo really cleans my hair and makes it look and feel fresh, whilst adding a touch of volume to my roots.
Jacqueline H.
Hamilton, ON
I’ve been using this duo for a few years and it makes a big difference in my hairs fullness. I have naturally fine hair, so this makes it much fuller and easier to style.
Caity W.
I use this shampoo and conditioner regularly and buy it from my local supermarket. It is very reasonably priced and I find it a great shampoo. I feel it gives my fine hair more volume than other thickening shampoos Iv used. Only down side, is that I find it makes my hair very tuggy when it's wet.
Melissa V.

I really wanted this product to work for me, since my hair is straight and without volume, but what really happened is that I was drying my scalp and it did not work for me, I suppose it worked for other people, but personally It was not like that, I had a bad experience.
Alina K.
Hamilton, ON
I loveee this shampoo! I haven't tried the conditioner, but this shampoo is a staple for me! I love the smell and I have been able to feel the difference between my hair before and after having used this shampoo. Would definitely recommend to anyone who have damaged hair!
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Smells amazing!!!! Is so good for thickening hair and leaving it with a nice sheen. It's a good price for the quality and amount of product so would defo recommend. I have problems with a really dry scalp but this is so moisturising it makes it feel a lot better.
Luiza M.
Minden
É o meu preferidinho. Meu cabelo fica muito hidratado. E o principal ele da uma balanceada na oleosidade da raiz sem deixar o cabelo seco na raiz. Quem tem este problema, vale a pena experimentar. Além de que o preço pelo produto é justo. Super indico.
Claudia V.
Blumenau
Ótimo produto, não usei todos da linha, porém entrega sim o que diz, produto de confiança. Um pouco caro, mas vale sim muito a pena comprar e usar conforme se pede. Super indico para amigos e familiares, produto muito bom e de ótima qualidade.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.