BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

jess c.
herefordshire
BESTEST SHAMPOO ANY GIRL COULD USE!!!
i have been using this shampoo for 2 years now and it is the ultimate shampoo!! it targets any one whose hair needs a bit of volume and thickening!! it is light weight but works a charm❤️ thankyou so much l’oréal Xx
Cristina A.
King City
I have been using this shampoo/conditioner combo on/off for about 2 years! I love it so much! I used to have extremely thin hair due to sewn in extensions and over the years this has helped my hair feel stronger and thicker. Though this is only a temporary feel, the product does as advertised and smells amazing! Would definitely recommend.
Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Over the past 2 years I have never been happy with my hair just before that I had lovely long natural hair and I started to die my hair and began to cut it shorter and shorter untill my hair was in a gradual bob. I loved it at the start but slowly I started to very dislike it as a result of that I become very self conscious and never left the house with my hair down. But thanks to this amazing shampoo and conditioner I’m able to leave the house with my hair down more than I ever have. My hair is constantly full of bounce and shine and the smell is totally Devine. Big thumbs up to you guys thanks so much for giving me my confidence back!!!
Alice. C.
Absolutely loved the condition these products left my hair in, I have very curly and unruly hair so it was great for something to smooth it down. I do only wish it was a little less expensive as I often need double the conditioner due to having so much hair.
Chaela-Ann S.
Somerset West
I love this product. My hair smells great. It is of average price at the drugstore. My hair looks healthy and has a natural shine. I don't think it actually give me volume and I've been using it for months now. I still love it and will continue to use it.
Shannon H.
Darlington
This is the shampoo and conditioner I continue to repurchase. It makes me hair feel really thick which is what I expect it to do! If lathers up really nicely and smells incredible! I will continue to repurchase however I will still try others in between.
Lucy S.
Brotton, North Yorkshire
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I bought it from Superdrug for £2.50 when they where on offer! I have really thin hair and this actually helps (over time, a few days) to give it great volume and thickness. I will buy this every time without doubt!
Hena K.
I am currently using this shampoo. It is for treating weak and thin hair and I have been suffering from inetense hairfall recently. It is good as I can see the amount of hairfall is not as much as it used to be. I also like the smell of this shampoo.
Humayra S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I love this duo, it is especially for fine and flat hair meaning It’s not as harsh on my hair. Scent of the shampoo and conditioner is also sweet and enjoyable to smell. The conditioner also does a good job at making my hair feel soft.
Belen C.
Me encanta!! Me fascina como el L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner deja mi cabello muy suave y también el L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Creme Hair Color me gusta xq no se desgasta tanto el color del cabello es uno de mis Producto Favoritos.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.