BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liza A.
Winnipeg
Excited to feel the and try something new in this shampoo and conditioner, more power...😍
Maria C.
miramar, fl
Todos los aromas son muy buenos, deja el cabello limpio y muy suave, excelente precio.
cristal m.
Love this shampoo love what it does to my hair it feel so good and it smells so good
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I love this product I gonna use always me and my daughter she one to try for free
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this combo smells amazing while thickening hair also adds shine and body
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Amazing product that leaves my hair feeling like brand new!! frangrance stay all day long on your hair!!
Barbara J.
L'oreal Paris is a brand that has never disappointed me to this day. Its products are of excellent quality, make hair beautiful and cheery throughout the day. If you are in doubt which brand will help you to have beautiful hair, this is without doubt one of the suggested ones.
Portuguese: L'oreal Paris é uma marca que nunca me decepcionou até hoje. Seus produtos são de excelente qualidade, fazem o cabelo bonito e alegre durante todo o dia. Se você está em dúvida qual marca vai te ajudar a ter cabelos bonitos, este é sem dúvida um dos sugeridos.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
L'oreal are my favourite high street brand for hair care, in my opinion as a hairdresser L'Oreal really do measure up to the more expensive brands. This really does do what it says on the tin, it smells divine, fresh and clean, whilst leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth. As for the thickness, yes it really does give results, but people need to be mindful that you simply cannot change the natural thickness of your hair, if you have fine hair naturally you will always have fine hair so the results are there but you won't get results like you'd get if you had a full head of extensions, not without the use of other additional products anyway. If you're a fine haired woman like me or man or if you're losing thickness by whatever means then this will certainly give your hair a nice kick.
Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Over the past 2 years I have never been happy with my hair just before that I had lovely long natural hair and I started to die my hair and began to cut it shorter and shorter untill my hair was in a gradual bob. I loved it at the start but slowly I started to very dislike it as a result of that I become very self conscious and never left the house with my hair down. But thanks to this amazing shampoo and conditioner I’m able to leave the house with my hair down more than I ever have. My hair is constantly full of bounce and shine and the smell is totally Devine. Big thumbs up to you guys thanks so much for giving me my confidence back!!!
Luicy B.
This stuff is so good, first of all I have really thick hair anyway but this seems to like control my hair and leave it in really good condition, the shampoo is great it lathers well and rinses well too, the conditioner is thick leaves my hair hydrated and sleek and it smells really good.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.