BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I love this product I gonna use always me and my daughter she one to try for free
Gloria B.
Garden Grove , CA
Love this combo smells amazing while thickening hair also adds shine and body
Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Over the past 2 years I have never been happy with my hair just before that I had lovely long natural hair and I started to die my hair and began to cut it shorter and shorter untill my hair was in a gradual bob. I loved it at the start but slowly I started to very dislike it as a result of that I become very self conscious and never left the house with my hair down. But thanks to this amazing shampoo and conditioner I’m able to leave the house with my hair down more than I ever have. My hair is constantly full of bounce and shine and the smell is totally Devine. Big thumbs up to you guys thanks so much for giving me my confidence back!!!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
This is one of the cheapest brands to purchase.  To actually find product that does the job at a fraction of a price is even better.  It actually gives your fine hair volume and lifts it from your roots.  I was so addicted to this product would not use anything else. The smell is lovely not to overpowering .  Unfortunately I had to stop using this as the product was stripping my colour, I so wis this was made for colour hair.  I’m sure our boots and Superdrug stock this still.. but it truly is fab...
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
L'oreal are my favourite high street brand for hair care, in my opinion as a hairdresser L'Oreal really do measure up to the more expensive brands. This really does do what it says on the tin, it smells divine, fresh and clean, whilst leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth. As for the thickness, yes it really does give results, but people need to be mindful that you simply cannot change the natural thickness of your hair, if you have fine hair naturally you will always have fine hair so the results are there but you won't get results like you'd get if you had a full head of extensions, not without the use of other additional products anyway. If you're a fine haired woman like me or man or if you're losing thickness by whatever means then this will certainly give your hair a nice kick.
jess c.
herefordshire
BESTEST SHAMPOO ANY GIRL COULD USE!!!
i have been using this shampoo for 2 years now and it is the ultimate shampoo!! it targets any one whose hair needs a bit of volume and thickening!! it is light weight but works a charm❤️ thankyou so much l’oréal Xx
Laura S.
Easington lane, Houghton Le spring
This shampoo is amazing. I have very fine and thin hair and normally have to put vo5 mega hold hair gel on before styling to give it volume. When I use this shampoo I don’t have to do that, this gives my hair loads of volume, it’s feels thicker, it’s shiny and soft. I love this shampoo and conditioner.
Alice. C.
Absolutely loved the condition these products left my hair in, I have very curly and unruly hair so it was great for something to smooth it down. I do only wish it was a little less expensive as I often need double the conditioner due to having so much hair.
Chaela-Ann S.
Somerset West
I love this product. My hair smells great. It is of average price at the drugstore. My hair looks healthy and has a natural shine. I don't think it actually give me volume and I've been using it for months now. I still love it and will continue to use it.
Shannon H.
Darlington
This is the shampoo and conditioner I continue to repurchase. It makes me hair feel really thick which is what I expect it to do! If lathers up really nicely and smells incredible! I will continue to repurchase however I will still try others in between.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.