BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
L'oreal are my favourite high street brand for hair care, in my opinion as a hairdresser L'Oreal really do measure up to the more expensive brands. This really does do what it says on the tin, it smells divine, fresh and clean, whilst leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth. As for the thickness, yes it really does give results, but people need to be mindful that you simply cannot change the natural thickness of your hair, if you have fine hair naturally you will always have fine hair so the results are there but you won't get results like you'd get if you had a full head of extensions, not without the use of other additional products anyway. If you're a fine haired woman like me or man or if you're losing thickness by whatever means then this will certainly give your hair a nice kick.
Angelina k.
West Midlands , Smethwick
I love the smell of this shampoo I think it smells so good! It lasts on my hair as well as normally I find on my hair type my hair will be smelling in a few days! The only faults I can find with this product is that 1) I’m not sure if it actually makes my hair thicker. I only notice it when I blow dry my hair but when it naturally drys it doesn’t feel as thick! 2) the conditioner does nothing for my hair! I have to put twice the amount on to get it to be some what soft but haven’t experienced this with other shampoos!
Leanne H.
Swindon, Wilts
Recently Loreal Paris have become favourite high street haircair brand. Having very thin bleached hair, I have looked up and down for a recently priced shampoo which i can use daily. I found that most volumising shamppoos are very drying, this on the other hand is the complete opposite and also smells amazing.
It does exactly what it says on the tin(well bottle). As well as moisturing without weighing down. This will forver be a repeat buy for me.
Eve F.
Guildford
I've tried many different shampoos but from all of their line this is
the only shampoo that works amazing on my hair. It keeps it soft, puffy and airy. Oil
free for the longest time, for around almost 3 full days, tested! Prevents from greasing very effectively, unlike others which on the second day I feel my hair is dirty again. At the
end my hair does get a bit oily but it still looks good and not like I
just bathed in oil. I dare say I need a lifetime supply.
Jazmin Heaven W.
Greater Manchester
I like this shampoo as it cleans my hair really well without leaving it too soft. It keeps my hair clean for around 2 days which is about average for me. The smell is lovely! This product is supposed to give hair more volume/ make it thicker. I would say that if you use this continuously you see a small amount of change. But it isn’t a lot at all unfortunately.
Barbara G.
Me encantan estos productos. Mi novio los usa y su cabello está impecable, a veces los uso también y mi cabello queda como nuevo. Por alguna extraña razón no puedo usar un shampo y un acondicionador más de un mes, pero con loreal no pasa. Lo único es que es costoso, de resto excelente. Lo recomiendo
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
This shampoo and conditioner range helped to keep my hair strong, it was beginning to snap at the ends due to colouring but this really helped my hair get back to its original strength! Has a nice fresh smell and doesn't leave too much of a buildup. Great drugstore brand!
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
I love the smell of this shampoo and everyone seems to notice the smell and compliment me and ask what shampoo I use. As for it fibreology I'm not 100% on believing this or notice any difference but it does leave my hair feeling looking and smelling beautiful.
96ONEDREAM x.
Heworth, Gateshead
Leaves hair feeling very soft and in amazing condition. Sometimes the products that leave your hair shiny and soft also leave it looking very flat. However... that is not the case with this product. It has actually given it more volume which I was very surprised at! would definitely recommend this product.
Selina K.
I love loreal so much.. but this shampoo was a giant let down for my hair type. I think it would suit fine hair with zero damage. It made my hair knotty and dry. The conditioner is not moisturising at all so better for very oily, non-damaged hair.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.