BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angelica G.
It's a very and nice stuff I like so much the lather is good and enough when I wash my hair
Bailey S.
Duncan
Omg I love this it smells great! My hair keeps the smell and so soft!! Definitely recommend
Elaine S.
Warren
I am really excited to get started reviewing these samples. They can't get here soon enough
Debra  G.
Montreal
Great product love your shampoos used often leave hair looking great shiny manageable soft
Rina J.
Montréal
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try this new product. Can't wait to receive sample.
Nicole T.
Levis
Merci de communiquer avec moi en francais. J'ai bien hate d'essayer ces nouveaux produits.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love L'Oreal Paris shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It makes my hair look and feel amazing!!!
Jeanette C.
Matawan, NJ
Amazing has yur hair feeling so soft and light .. I have oily hair and it works great ..
Liza A.
Winnipeg
Excited to feel the and try something new in this shampoo and conditioner, more power...😍
Stephanie T.
Adamsville, TN
Love this product very pleased with it .highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.