BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debra  G.
Montreal
Great product love your shampoos used often leave hair looking great shiny manageable soft
Elaine S.
Warren
I am really excited to get started reviewing these samples. They can't get here soon enough
Jeanette C.
Matawan , NJ
Amazing has yur hair feeling so soft and light .. I have oily hair and it works great ..
Stephanie T.
Adamsville, TN
Love this product very pleased with it .highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed
fanny c.
boisbriand
Merci de me permettre d'essayer votre nouveau produit. Toujours des produits de qualité!
Liza A.
Winnipeg
Excited to feel the and try something new in this shampoo and conditioner, more power...😍
Maria C.
miramar, fl
Todos los aromas son muy buenos, deja el cabello limpio y muy suave, excelente precio.
cristal m.
Love this shampoo love what it does to my hair it feel so good and it smells so good
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I love this product I gonna use always me and my daughter she one to try for free
Gloria B.
Garden Grove , CA
Love this combo smells amazing while thickening hair also adds shine and body
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.