BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sylvie T.
Bécancour
J'ai hate de les recevoirs pour en faire essai,j'aime bien les formulaires en français,merci
Sarah-Krystelle B.
Notre-Dame-du-mont-carmel
Good!! 😊
It's a really good product!!!
I like l'Oréal!!!
So good!!!! So good!!!! So good!!!!
Rachel F.
Oshawa
I love loreal, always have. Definitely a great shampoo, and I will continue to be a customer.
nadia r.
Montréal
I would love to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo because i love l'oreal paris product
Andrée L.
Deux-Montagnes
Comme tous les produits L’Oréal, il devrait être bon et satisfaisant. J’ai hâte de l’essayer.
Angelica G.
It's a very and nice stuff I like so much the lather is good and enough when I wash my hair
Rina J.
Montréal
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try this new product. Can't wait to receive sample.
Elaine S.
Warren
I am really excited to get started reviewing these samples. They can't get here soon enough
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love L'Oreal Paris shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It makes my hair look and feel amazing!!!
Nicole T.
Levis
Merci de communiquer avec moi en francais. J'ai bien hate d'essayer ces nouveaux produits.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.