Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars51%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star3%
4.23 / 5 based on 1,272 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description

A new science for hair fibre is born.  L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy haircare thickens hair wash after wash, and expands the diameter of the hair fibre for voluptuous-looking hair! Our breakthrough thickening haircare contains filloxane, an innovative molecule that penetrates the fibre and helps increase its diameter from within. Hair is thicker and feels fuller.

see more...

Top Questions See all 526 Q&A

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
Reviews (1272)
Q&A (226)
Media (48)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Lucett F.
Grand-Mere
1 review
You always have good products and I would like to try this one. Thanks for sending me a sample.
Sarah-Krystelle B.
Notre-Dame-du-mont-carmel
1 review
Good!! 😊
It's a really good product!!!
I like l'Oréal!!!
So good!!!! So good!!!! So good!!!!
Andrée L.
Deux-Montagnes
1 review
Comme tous les produits L’Oréal, il devrait être bon et satisfaisant. J’ai hâte de l’essayer.
Sylvie T.
Bécancour
1 review
J'ai hate de les recevoirs pour en faire essai,j'aime bien les formulaires en français,merci
Janet K.
Goderich
1 review
I find this shampoo to perform beautifully on my hair. Shine, lustre and texture improvement.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
405 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno y realmente buena para todo tipo de cabello me encanta!
nadia r.
Montréal
1 review
I would love to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo because i love l'oreal paris product
Rachel F.
Oshawa
2 reviews
I love loreal, always have. Definitely a great shampoo, and I will continue to be a customer.
Aliette C.
shawinigan
1 review
Mes cheveux sont très fins donc pas de volume CA VA PEUT ETRE M'AIDER j'AIME l'ORÉAL PRODUIT
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1367 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
I love L'Oreal Paris shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It makes my hair look and feel amazing!!!
Claire R.
New York, NY
44 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.
Airdrie, AB
14 reviews
Does anyone know if these products will be sold together or offered individually?
Sabrina W.
Toronto, ON
20 reviews
Would anyone buy the booster? I used it for the first few washes but found it didn't make a different. The conditioner added the right amount of volume. I also had an issue with it being a clear liquid... on wet hands. It makes no sense and makes it hard to see how much you have in your hand. I lost quite a bit by not realizing how thin the liquid was and that it just came out without any effort or squeezing. Oops!
Brenda W.
23 reviews
How do I get a sample?
barbara l.
ontario canada
183 reviews
I received these products in a voxbox to try for free for my honest opinion. I have tried it so for for three days. My hair was very thin and dry as I used to colour it alot. I don't no more but my hair never recovered. One day one of using these three product my hair was fluffy and full of life and even had a beautiful shine to it.on day three I could notice my hair was thicker.or as I took pictures of my hair in a ponytail from day one till today,day 5. I have posted the pics on facebook and Twitter etc for all to see. My hair today is full of life and thicker than it has been in many years!

Sign up to join our community!

Back

INTRODUCING

influenster cashback

Please confirm your email address.

6 characters minimum. Password must consist of letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.