BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HAOLIN Q.
AJAX
This is a great new product to try. I highly suggest that you try it to help your hair stop shedding.
Colette  G.
St-Irénée
J'ai hâted'essayer ce nouveau produit ,aidera-t-il mes cheveux fins et claisemés? Ehoui! C'est super
clancey p.
New Glasgow
Great i haven't tried shampoo/conditioner but I've tried the hair mask good price point, good product
Emilie H.
Wotton
Bien hate de l'essayer! Vous avez toujours de bon produits! Je vais attendre le facteur impatiement.
Gessie S.
Ottawa
Love trying new product from L'Oreal Paris ... Thank you for the samples....I'm sure i will love it!
nadine l.
BERTHIER-SUR-MER
Bien contente de pouvoir essayer un autre produit sur mes cheveux, si il peut m'aider à les coiffer!
daniel l.
vancouver
I love alli love alli love alli love alli love alli love alli love alli love alli love alli love all
Miranda C.
Port Alberni
I also have fine hair, also quite oily. So need products that thicken but do not weigh down the hair.
Morgen S.
Niagara Falls
Amazing! Love it! You Have to try it! Easily in my top ten for hair products, my hair feels amazing!
Marjan d.
Minesing
I am looking forward to try this product and see if it helps my thin hair have more body and bounce.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.