BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

cynthia m.
st jean sur richelieu
Jai bien hate dessayer les échantillons car jai les cheveau tres mince donc esperon un produit miracle
Gynette H.
trois-rivieres
I have been used your hair tint from 45 years now and preference from l'Oreal is the best in the world!
Mary Jane c.
hagersville
Can't wait to try this! Love trying before buying. Looking forward to seeing and feeling great results!
Vanessa G.
Mascouche
J'aime beaucoup les produits l'oral! C'est bien de pouvoir essayer les nouveautés!! :) merci beaucoup!!
Sandra B.
Saint hubert
Your product are so perfection for me ... I Would never change for other thing... Thank You l'oreal !!!
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Never really tried this shampoo but have friends that recommend it and their hair looks and feels great
larissa h.
Shampoo Muito bom deixa os cabelos macio e com um acabamento impecável, condicionador muito bom também
josee d.
trenton
Can't wait for my samples always trying to find something for my hair will post for others too see !!
samantha H.
trenton
Really excited to try something new 😊 love good quality shampoo and conditioner I hope I fall in love
Lucie T.
sherbrooke
I hope i could try a sample because, my sister talk to me about this product how she like the product
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.