BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa G.
Mascouche
J'aime beaucoup les produits l'oral! C'est bien de pouvoir essayer les nouveautés!! :) merci beaucoup!!
Sandra B.
Saint hubert
Your product are so perfection for me ... I Would never change for other thing... Thank You l'oreal !!!
Debbie M.
Winnipeg
Great quality for the price of admission... well within my family budget! Always on my grocery list...
Mary Jane c.
hagersville
Can't wait to try this! Love trying before buying. Looking forward to seeing and feeling great results!
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Never really tried this shampoo but have friends that recommend it and their hair looks and feels great
larissa h.
Shampoo Muito bom deixa os cabelos macio e com um acabamento impecável, condicionador muito bom também
Morgen S.
Niagara Falls
Amazing! Love it! You Have to try it! Easily in my top ten for hair products, my hair feels amazing!
Emilie H.
Wotton
Bien hate de l'essayer! Vous avez toujours de bon produits! Je vais attendre le facteur impatiement.
Colette  G.
St-Irénée
J'ai hâted'essayer ce nouveau produit ,aidera-t-il mes cheveux fins et claisemés? Ehoui! C'est super
clancey p.
New Glasgow
Great i haven't tried shampoo/conditioner but I've tried the hair mask good price point, good product
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.