BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It works so good on my hair and I would love to receive a box of it!
natalie  .
maple ridge
This is amazing stuff! I have used it for the past month and it makes my hair have more volume. I love it
Jasmina D.
I like it. It's not a must have shampoo/conditioner but it does smell nice and makes
Your hair very soft.
Solange R.
St-François du Lac
J'ai hâte de recevoir ces nouveaux produits de L'Oréal...mais j'aurais préféré un formulaire en français
Pauline P.
St-Jérôme
Il fait du bien à mes cheveux fins. J'adore, Plus doux, j'ai essayer et je l'adopte en plus il sent bon.
Mary Jane c.
hagersville
Can't wait to try this! Love trying before buying. Looking forward to seeing and feeling great results!
Sandra B.
Saint hubert
Your product are so perfection for me ... I Would never change for other thing... Thank You l'oreal !!!
Geovana S.
Pode ter certeza que eu amei ..meeeesmokkk sem comparação muito mesmo seriiiiiiiooooo animada já estou
cynthia m.
st jean sur richelieu
Jai bien hate dessayer les échantillons car jai les cheveau tres mince donc esperon un produit miracle
Debbie M.
Winnipeg
Great quality for the price of admission... well within my family budget! Always on my grocery list...
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.