BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

natalie  .
maple ridge
This is amazing stuff! I have used it for the past month and it makes my hair have more volume. I love it
Susan P.
St. Albert
Your products are amazing! Thanks so much! I really love L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner!
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It works so good on my hair and I would love to receive a box of it!
Jasmina D.
I like it. It's not a must have shampoo/conditioner but it does smell nice and makes
Your hair very soft.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
Love love love this! It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. This one is definite go to all the time!
Pauline P.
St-Jérôme
Il fait du bien à mes cheveux fins. J'adore, Plus doux, j'ai essayer et je l'adopte en plus il sent bon.
Carole C.
St-Lambert-de-Lauzon
Merci de l'offre c'est toujours plaisant de découvrir vos produits! Je les recommande sans hésitation :)
Solange R.
St-François du Lac
J'ai hâte de recevoir ces nouveaux produits de L'Oréal...mais j'aurais préféré un formulaire en français
Gynette H.
trois-rivieres
I have been used your hair tint from 45 years now and preference from l'Oreal is the best in the world!
Debbie M.
Winnipeg
Great quality for the price of admission... well within my family budget! Always on my grocery list...
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.