BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsay W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love loreal shampoo and conditioners. They have a great scent and they make my hair so shiny, and smooth.
Cindy R.
Whitby
Works great with my daughters thick curly hair. Conditioner is thick and helps keep her hair silky smooth.
Sam M.
Brampton
Look forward to trying a new product, I will report back on how I like it - may even share it with my wife!
sylvie l.
Ile-Perrot
Très hâte de l'essayé et voir la chevelure. Es ce que je vais avoir une chevelure douce ou autres ? À voir.
Suzie D.
Montréal
J'ai hâte d'essayer ce produit! J'espère un bon résultat enfin il me reste qu'à attendre pour l"essayer =)
tina a.
montreal
Cant wait to try...!!! I heard great things about this product. My hair needs help... I hope this does it.
Debora Nathaly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo and conditioner! Smells so good and my hair is so much healthier since I started using.
susan E.
Calgary
I am so excited to try my sample thanks L'Oreal Paris. I think that it is so great that you are doing this
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I just tied this shampoo and I really like it. The smell is pleasant and so far I like how soft my hair is.
ELLEN S.
Toronto
I have never used L'Oreal products before. I definitely want to try it. And hope I will love it this time.
Noemia S.
Hidrata o cabelo ?
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
My only concern with this product is that it will change the texture of my hair permanently after I stop using it. Is this true?
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Would you recommend this and why?
Alejandra c.
What's the difference between all of the others
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've been looking for a shampoo that will make my hair thicker and stronger. Has anyone tried this? Could you tell the difference in your hair?