BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsay W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love loreal shampoo and conditioners. They have a great scent and they make my hair so shiny, and smooth.
ELLEN S.
Toronto
I have never used L'Oreal products before. I definitely want to try it. And hope I will love it this time.
Deana N.
Delta
I have always had excellent outcomes with Loreal products. I would love to try this new one. Thank You. :-)
Cindy R.
Whitby
Works great with my daughters thick curly hair. Conditioner is thick and helps keep her hair silky smooth.
tina a.
montreal
Cant wait to try...!!! I heard great things about this product. My hair needs help... I hope this does it.
Suzie D.
Montréal
J'ai hâte d'essayer ce produit! J'espère un bon résultat enfin il me reste qu'à attendre pour l"essayer =)
Debora Nathaly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo and conditioner! Smells so good and my hair is so much healthier since I started using.
Sam M.
Brampton
Look forward to trying a new product, I will report back on how I like it - may even share it with my wife!
susan E.
Calgary
I am so excited to try my sample thanks L'Oreal Paris. I think that it is so great that you are doing this
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I just tied this shampoo and I really like it. The smell is pleasant and so far I like how soft my hair is.
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've been looking for a shampoo that will make my hair thicker and stronger. Has anyone tried this? Could you tell the difference in your hair?
Wanda T.
Eganville
My hair is fine and I was wondering if these products give volume to your hair?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Where do you buy this at? I've looked everywhere and couldn't find it!
Alejandra c.
What's the difference between all of the others
Katya S.
Does it work for very thin and porous Does it work for very thin and porous hair? hair?