BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deana N.
Delta
I have always had excellent outcomes with Loreal products. I would love to try this new one. Thank You. :-)
Lindsay W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love loreal shampoo and conditioners. They have a great scent and they make my hair so shiny, and smooth.
sylvie l.
Ile-Perrot
Très hâte de l'essayé et voir la chevelure. Es ce que je vais avoir une chevelure douce ou autres ? À voir.
Cindy R.
Whitby
Works great with my daughters thick curly hair. Conditioner is thick and helps keep her hair silky smooth.
Debora Nathaly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo and conditioner! Smells so good and my hair is so much healthier since I started using.
ELLEN S.
Toronto
I have never used L'Oreal products before. I definitely want to try it. And hope I will love it this time.
Suzie D.
Montréal
J'ai hâte d'essayer ce produit! J'espère un bon résultat enfin il me reste qu'à attendre pour l"essayer =)
susan E.
Calgary
I am so excited to try my sample thanks L'Oreal Paris. I think that it is so great that you are doing this
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I just tied this shampoo and I really like it. The smell is pleasant and so far I like how soft my hair is.
tina a.
montreal
Cant wait to try...!!! I heard great things about this product. My hair needs help... I hope this does it.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.