BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kassey C.
I don't understand why, but for me, any kind of shampoo from L'Oreal never seems to clean my hair what so ever.
makenzee i.
lorena, TX
Love this product! It amazing on my hair and it affordable. I use L'Oreal products everyday and they are great.
Judea A.
Kyle, TX
I'm in love with this shampoo and conditioner. Always makes my hair smell fresh and clean and leaves it shiny.
Braxton P.
Hartford
I like this shampoo because it really gets into my scalp and I roughly don't have dandruff as much as I use to
Angela V.
Virden
Always great to be able to try before you buy! Love loreal products!
Can't wait,to try out this newest product!
Leta M.
Newmarket
Have tried several L"Oreal products and love them. Looking forward to free sample to try another great product
Diane L.
St-Marc-du-Lac-Long
J'aimerais profiter de cette offre car j'ai les cheveux fin.Merci!
L'oréal Paris est une marque de prestige.
Nancy M.
Freelton
Just turned 50 and my hair is changing. Looking forward to trying this new product. I'll keep you posted ;-)
siham k.
London
Je voudrai l'essayer pour trouver enfin un champoing qui me va le mieux L'Oréal est une marque très repondue
Jacqueline L.
Chicoutimi
Je ne connais pas le produit et j'ai hâte de l'essayer car les commentaires que j'ai lus sont très élogieux.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.