BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

gurlsss2000 g.
I love this product, i always use this product on my hair for years. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Blanche L.
Cambridge
Can't wait to try this shampoo and conditioner,read lots about it.
Looking forward to trying it.more review later
Shannon M.
Nanaimo
L'Oreal has always had excellent products.Well worth the price of beauty.I can't wait to receive my influenster.
Jade L.
This shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair soft and shinny and good for an oily scalp, I love using this product
catrina w.
Liberty, MO
I love this product because it makes your hair so soft and smooth. Very nice. but the smell is not very pleasant.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I have thick, yet fine hair and this shampoo is incredible! It gives my hair such strength and volume. I love it!
Priscilla D.
This is such a good product. I like it a lot because it leaves my hair very soft and hydrated. 100% recommended.
Stephanie E.
Drummondville
J'aime beaucoup vos produits et leur bien fait sur les cheveux merci de pouvoir essayer d'autres de vos produits
Someaa M.
Scarborough
I love this product ...... must try it
It works great does exactly what it says leaves you're hair looking great
Angela V.
Virden
Always great to be able to try before you buy! Love loreal products!
Can't wait,to try out this newest product!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.