BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Loreal has come a long way. I started using loreal repair 5 and expanded to the other ones and this was one of them
Tamra C.
clifton royal
Love the smell of L'oreal products :) awesome for detangling as well!! My hair has become softer since i switched😆
Morey W.
Brantford
Looking forward to trying this different shampoo. I always use the same one and maybe this will prove to be better.
Zena S.
Buckhannon, WV
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and the smell of amazing. The conditioner is amazing as well.
Chloe c.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! I have really long thick blonde hair and it made my hair thicker and it smells really good too
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I have thick, yet fine hair and this shampoo is incredible! It gives my hair such strength and volume. I love it!
Shannon M.
Nanaimo
L'Oreal has always had excellent products.Well worth the price of beauty.I can't wait to receive my influenster.
Priscilla D.
This is such a good product. I like it a lot because it leaves my hair very soft and hydrated. 100% recommended.
Jade L.
This shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair soft and shinny and good for an oily scalp, I love using this product
Stephanie E.
Drummondville
J'aime beaucoup vos produits et leur bien fait sur les cheveux merci de pouvoir essayer d'autres de vos produits
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.