BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Line M.
Saint-Hubert
Bonjour, J'ai les cheveux tellement fin que je suis toujours a la recherche de produit qui va m'aider tout en douceur
farhat j.
montreal
Start waiting to try it. its great that L'Oreal has free samples now I'm 40 lets see how it work on me I'm choosy too
Coco K.
Toronto
I LOVE l'OREAL. I can't wait to try the free samle of L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner. have fine hair
caroline l.
Coaticook
Real nice to be able to try new products for free. Can't wait to try it ! Hope it will work for real in my messy hair
Francine M.
St-Apollinaire
J'aimerait essayer ce produit car mes cheveux sont sec & abimer sur les pointes alors la je pourrait donner mon avis
Denise B.
Everson, WA
I would love to try this shampoo and conditioner! The bottles are so fun and my hair needs as much help as it can get
Britanie H.
St. Catharines
I lOVE loreal products!! Can't wait to try it before I buy it. I've heard nothing but great thing about this product.
Wendy H.
New Brockton, AL
Would love to try this shampoo. I have hears great things about it. I have what they call a horse mane for hair. Lol.
Thomas R.
Gore
Looking forward to try this product. My hair have thinned in the past few years! find it works really well in my beard
Melissa O.
Valleyfield
I love products l'oreal paris. I never try this one but I intend to try to buy it then. Hoping to receive the sample.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.