BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
Haven't tried it yet but would like to have a sample. Have used other L"Oreal products hair colour and gels for my hair.
Sheila H.
Toronto
My hair is very thin. I am hoping this new product will help. Looking forward to testing! I have heard such good reviews!
desrosiers m.
degelis
Je ces que ces un produit genial hate de recevoir pour encore en profiter il rend les cheveux tres doux et maniable merci
Riz J.
Burnaby
Will need something for hair dye protection and treat damage hair.prevent hair fall & great healthy shiny looking hair.
Justina D.
Sault Ste. Marie
Can't wait to try this product, sent away for free sample, excited to try before I buy. There are so many good reviews
Michelyne L.
Pte-Calumet
J'aime ce produit et je suis contente de le recevoir gratuitement. Les cheveux sont vraiment beaux et reluisent. Merci!
Ruiping Z.
Calgary
I am always on the look out for new hair products and this one intrigues me. I'm looking forward to trying the samples.
amanda k.
london
Can't wait to try a sample of Loreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo & conditioner , Will post reviews after iv try'd it out !!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I really want to try this product before I purchase !!! My hair is so finicky at times and can be oily on top of that.
emilie K.
Gatineau
Nice product and fast shippinng i really love it its just perfect all be buying more from you guys and spread the word
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.