BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruiping Z.
Calgary
I am always on the look out for new hair products and this one intrigues me. I'm looking forward to trying the samples.
Riz J.
Burnaby
Will need something for hair dye protection and treat damage hair.prevent hair fall & great healthy shiny looking hair.
Justina D.
Sault Ste. Marie
Can't wait to try this product, sent away for free sample, excited to try before I buy. There are so many good reviews
emilie K.
Gatineau
Nice product and fast shippinng i really love it its just perfect all be buying more from you guys and spread the word
amanda k.
london
Can't wait to try a sample of Loreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo & conditioner , Will post reviews after iv try'd it out !!
Michelyne L.
Pte-Calumet
J'aime ce produit et je suis contente de le recevoir gratuitement. Les cheveux sont vraiment beaux et reluisent. Merci!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
I really want to try this product before I purchase !!! My hair is so finicky at times and can be oily on top of that.
Thomas R.
Gore
Looking forward to try this product. My hair have thinned in the past few years! find it works really well in my beard
Melissa O.
Valleyfield
I love products l'oreal paris. I never try this one but I intend to try to buy it then. Hoping to receive the sample.
Britanie H.
St. Catharines
I lOVE loreal products!! Can't wait to try it before I buy it. I've heard nothing but great thing about this product.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.