BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i love this, one of my favorite products out there. very reasonably priced and easy to find in local stores near by.
Darlene W.
Medicine Hat
Looking forward to trying the shampoo, it will be nice to try the sample first before I buy, you' have a very good product
LISE B.
MONTRÉAL
J'ai hâte de l'essayer, mes cheveux sont très fins donc pas de volume. J'espère que ce nouveau produit aidera à volumiser.
Lorna D.
Brampton
Looking forward to trying this great product, If it's a good as the other Loreal products I've tried I'll be one happy lady
stephanie c.
listuguj
I love this product and would recommend others to use it, my little girl also uses the conditioner with me :) she's only 5
Lise S.
Nicolet
C'est toujours plaisant d'essayer de nouveaux produits surtout quand ce sont des produits de grande qualité comme l'Oréal.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
I love this product! It has made my hair fuller and more vibrant than ever before! It seems to really help with growth too!
MARIE Q.
ORLEANS
LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING FIBROLOGY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. I HAVE VERY FINE PROBLEM HAIR. REALLY NEED A SAMPLE THANK YOU
Rina O.
Watsonville, CA
The smell on this hair product is amazing! Recently passed through this product and it's amazing. Definitely worth a try.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I've heard great reviews about this shampoo and conditioner ! I really want to try this out , the packaging looks amazing
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.