BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rina O.
Watsonville, CA
The smell on this hair product is amazing! Recently passed through this product and it's amazing. Definitely worth a try.
stephanie c.
listuguj
I love this product and would recommend others to use it, my little girl also uses the conditioner with me :) she's only 5
Marie-Ève D.
Rivière-à-pierre
Ses vraiment un des meilleur shampoing j'ai utilisé il laisse mes cheveux doux fin j'en revien pas a chaque utilisation :)
Kathy D.
Rocky Rapids
Excited about trying a new product by L'Oreal, I buy their other products such as hair color, and need some life in my do.
Lorna D.
Brampton
Looking forward to trying this great product, If it's a good as the other Loreal products I've tried I'll be one happy lady
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
I love this product! It has made my hair fuller and more vibrant than ever before! It seems to really help with growth too!
desrosiers m.
degelis
Je ces que ces un produit genial hate de recevoir pour encore en profiter il rend les cheveux tres doux et maniable merci
Sheila H.
Toronto
My hair is very thin. I am hoping this new product will help. Looking forward to testing! I have heard such good reviews!
Haven't tried it yet but would like to have a sample. Have used other L"Oreal products hair colour and gels for my hair.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
I've heard great reviews about this shampoo and conditioner ! I really want to try this out , the packaging looks amazing
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.