BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Autum H.
Oceanside , CA
Every time we travel I buy this because it is so much better than the hotel shampoo. It has worked so good on my hair that I bought it for everyday use! My daughter uses it daily because we both love the smell and the results! Worth it all the way and I definitely recommend
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner i use it for my oily hair and dry scalp and it is magic it's very long lasting and the smell is amazing I compared this to one of there other products and I turned out like ing this one way better and I am very happy with it
Dana S.
I enjoy any L'Oreal hair care product. The shampoo and conditioner work together well to make my hair look healthy and shiny. You can find these products at several retailers for a good price! I would absolutely buy from this brand and these products again!
IrMa G.
Asheboro, NC
Love love this product they are so affordable the package is really well made it work really good for me and I have oily hair , I love the scent and is a really long lasting scent , I'm so satisfied with this product , i recommended to all my friends and they love ir
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This shampoo and conditioner works great! The smell is amazing and smells extra fresh! Leaves my hair extra soft and shiny! I usually switch within this same brand! I always buy this brand! And will buy again!
Stephanie N.
Personally I think that shampoo is an excellent product because although it has sulfate does not mistreat the hair so much: it cleans it and the oils keep it hydrated and unraveled. I swear that at no time in the shower did my hair become entangled during the wash. It is a good product for those who do not have a sulphate free routine and also for the followers of Low Poo or No Poo routines but who want a deep cleansing shampoo to clean any petroleum derivatives and silicones.The conditioner met my expectations. I knew that I would like it because it has no petroleum derivatives and, although it has silicones, it is not enough. My hair loves oils because they define it and improves frizz, I always take oils when I want less volume. And the conditioner does that. In addition the Amla oil smells delicious and stays in the hair when I use it as a comb cream. But there is only one theme: I still prefer my preferred conditioner,
Ashley K.
Seattle
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and feels like it puts life back into my hair. My hair is always soft and silky after I use the conditioner. The only thing is there no smell to it and I love smell good shampoo.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
My hair is flat and has almost no volume! With this shampoo and conditioner combo my hair looked and felt so much thicker, not to mention it smelt amazing! The effects lasted longer than I expected too!! I absolutely love this product!!
Luz R.
lawrenceville , GA
I have tried this product once and I really did not see the difference between this one and another one. It did last me about two and a half weeks. Although it advertises something it may still work for you, maybe it was just my hair
Alacia W.
The L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner are great! They smell good too! However my hair usually needs to be washed every single day when I use these products, which isn't good for your hair. I still buy it, and keep a different brand on hand too so I can change it up a bit.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.