BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

chantal b.
disraeli
The best shampoo in the world :):) wowwwwwww c,est le meilleur shampoo au monde. L,oedeur est magnifique,la couleurest belle
Gary c.
wellamd
Can't wait to try it Heard a lot about it. After I try it I will come back and give you my review Hopefully it helps my hair
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Minha mae adorou. Ate pediu pra eu comprar pra mandar pra minha tia haha. Ela disse que deixou o cabelo bem macio e brilhoso.
Arlene L.
Calgary
Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it!
Lise B.
Terrebonne
J'adore vos produits et je n'hésite jamais à essayer tout de qui est nouveau. Mes cheveux ont besoin de vos bons soins.Merci
Stacey G.
Richmond
Would love to try this product, have heard great things! My hair is straight and fine and I hope to get really good results!
Tasia F.
Etobicoke
My hairs been thinning in the front hopefully this helps. I may become an avid buyer of it does. Can't wait for my sample :)
Marie-Ève D.
Rivière-à-pierre
Ses vraiment un des meilleur shampoing j'ai utilisé il laisse mes cheveux doux fin j'en revien pas a chaque utilisation :)
stephanie c.
listuguj
I love this product and would recommend others to use it, my little girl also uses the conditioner with me :) she's only 5
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
I love this product! It has made my hair fuller and more vibrant than ever before! It seems to really help with growth too!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.