BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lily O.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this shampoo because my hair doesn’t feel weighed down. My hair is shiny and voluminous and always feeling fresh and clean
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this product as it smells nice and leaves my hair soft but it does not make my hair any thicker or more volumised at all:/
Isabelle P.
Laurier-Station
J'ai hâte d'essayer mon échantillon !
LOréal a toujours d'excellent produits donc je ne m'en fais pas trop pour celui-ci :-)...
Mia S.
Edinburg, TX
AWESOME YOU CAN FEEL THE CLEANING WHILE YOU PUT THE SOAP ON YOUR HEAD I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORDS OTHER THATN IT IS AWESOME
Ronda G.
Salt Lick, KY
I'm always looking for a shampoo conditioner that works. after reading several reviews, I definitely want to try this product!
Jackie p.
innisfil
Just ordered my samples!! Excited to try it out! Please hold.... I will return with a review once it arrives and I try it out!!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Great shampoo as far as cleansing goes. But not suitable for thick hair because it is very light..i would definitely recommend
Linda B.
Cambridge
I'm looking forward to getting my sample...as I've aged my hair has thinned and I'm not happy with that.....send itquick...lol.
Arlene L.
Calgary
Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it! Great! I love it!
Lise B.
Terrebonne
J'adore vos produits et je n'hésite jamais à essayer tout de qui est nouveau. Mes cheveux ont besoin de vos bons soins.Merci
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.