BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alyssa B.
Binghamton
I love this it makes my hair feel so great and it really makes your hair feel clean and radiant and leaves your hair smooth and shiny
amanda h.
halifax
L'Oréal is the best for my hair. Makes it so shiny and soft. Also so much more to manage even for overly dyed and straightened hair
Jasmine C.
Trois-Rivieres
Aimerait bien essayer, je connais plusieurs produits l'oréal et ce sont de très bons produits. merci
l'oreal have the good products
Sylvie G.
Chamblygounie
Mes cheveux en auraient besoin, j'ai les cheveux secs et cassés! J'aime beaucoup les produits l'Oréal, c'est une excellente marque!
Angye A.
drummondville
Wow i would like to try it. i already use L'OREAL Product and there great.So maybe I'll have the chance to try a new one.Thank you
Alexe P.
gatineau
I would really love to try it! It would be great. i have fine hair. really thin! I am anxious to try it and give my good review :))
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this product as it smells nice and leaves my hair soft but it does not make my hair any thicker or more volumised at all:/
Fernanda M.
Longueuil
Looking forward to try new products. My hair is fine and need products to volumizing'It . Also to revive the color of my highlits
Lily O.
Raleigh, NC
I love this shampoo because my hair doesn’t feel weighed down. My hair is shiny and voluminous and always feeling fresh and clean
isabelle m.
quebec
J'adore..! il sont mes produits préféré..! je ne vie que pour l'oréal..!mes cheveux sont les plus beaux du monde avec l'oréal..!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.