BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Josée P.
St-Georges
I don't really know the product. I would like to try it. I'll give my opinion after. J'aimerais un produit qui maitrise les frizottis.
danielle g.
brossard
TRES BON PRODUIT , DOUX ET SOYEUX , J'AIME BEAUCOUP, A EESAYER ABSOLUMENT, BIEN MEILLEUR QUE LES PRODUITS SIMILAIRES DE LA COMPÉTITION
S W.
Etobicoke
This product sounds great for my thin natural blonde hair! I can't wait to try it. I really like L'Oreal products from past experience.
Debbie S.
Edmonton
I am excited about using the new product. I have very fine and thin hair and extremely fly away, hopefully will bring some character.
Oriana C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1161317 Miami, Fl 33198-1044 Tel.: (305)500-9199
This product I have used, it is very good and I recommend it, it leaves your hair super smooth and very shiny, I hope you also use it
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a mediocre shampoo. I was not that pleased with it and will not purchase it. I wanted to like it because it was a great idea
Annie L.
Lévis
J'adore ce shampoing, il est fait pour moi, essayez c'est l'adopter. Mes cheveux devienne souple, brillant, il sentent bon, j'adore.
Alyssa B.
Binghamton
I love this it makes my hair feel so great and it really makes your hair feel clean and radiant and leaves your hair smooth and shiny
juney m.
thunder bay
Excited to try sounds like a great product looking forward to sharing never tried it before new products are fun and great to try thx
Terry P.
Montrose
I use Loreal products often but have not tried this. Can't wait to get my sample. If it is as good as other loreal shampoos I am in.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.