BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Louise R.
Blainville
Comme mes cheveux sont secs et abîmées essayer un nouveau produit avantagerait sûrement mes cheveux merci
Tammy T.
Mount Stewart , PE
Would lone to try this. Looks awesome!! My hair is very dry. Hope to try some that makes my hair soft!!!
Jennifer K.
Jury is still out if it makes my hair thicker. My partner noticed a difference but i do not after 2 uses.
Nicole D.
Bristol
Love this product leaves nice scent but doesn't last long as after 2 to 3 days hair does become greasy
Ana P.
Doral, FL
Excellent!! Leaves softness in your hair! One of my favorites of this brand. Really is very good !!!!!
Annabys R.
Miami , FL
I like this brand so much because are good products and good prices. And you can find it in everywhere
lorena c.
colombia
Te deja el cabello super suave brillante, oliendo a rico y sientes tu cabello más sano y radiante ❤❤💕💜💜
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
Repaired my hair so much from being so thin,dry,damaged & short! to thick luxurious long healthy locks
Adriana A.
Miami , FL
L'Oreal Paris fibrology moisturizes and repair my hair. Leaves hair very soft and its smell is amazing!
Lucy H.
Just about cleans my hair. Not a fan of this at all. Will spend the money on something a little better
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.