BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I have heard so many good things about this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I have been meaning to try it
Joyce D B.
Guysborough, NS
Can't wait to try your product. I'm in my 60's and my hair is thinning and lifeless.So hoping it will help.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
Just and simple i love its one of my favorites leave my hair súper glow súper cleaning and smells very rich
Aiha M.
ciudad del carmen
I always go to sleep with no hair wet and this was the only one that could fix it, so I recommended a 100%
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Excited to try this! I have fine hair so I am sure it will help! I think this will be an excellent product.
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
Love love love! It’s a fantastic product if you have fine hair. It thickens your hair for a healthier look!
Jennifer K.
Jury is still out if it makes my hair thicker. My partner noticed a difference but i do not after 2 uses.
nancy F.
Québec, Québec
J'ai très hâte de l'essayer!!! J'ai les cheveux frisée épais frisée et coloré j'ai besoin de bon produits
Samantha R.
New Minas, NS
I love l'oreal products so I'm excited to try this product. I have dry hair so hoping for some miracles!
Nathalie T.
Laval
I want to try shampooing and conditionner especially L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampooing and conditionner.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.