BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bouchra B.
Algeria
I used it before and it's not bad conditioner! Also I'm a user l'oréal baume is perfect
Summer W.
Love how smooth my hair feels after this product makes it feel so silky and healthy!!!
Julie T.
Romedal
Its very god at mye hear and Its ha a very god smell. Ilove IT. 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🙂🤗🤗🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🤗
Stephanie M.
In love with all shampoos trying this one at the moment!!! Cant wait to try more!!!
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
Wow this shampoo and conditioner is amazing! Make my hair smell so good and soft
Sofia S.
Bahía blanca , Buenos aires
I love this shampoo! The hair is perfect now! My hair is bigger and beautiful now
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.