BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bianka P.
Made the hair a little bit stronger, but my hair is still brokedown. The scent is very nice.
Nikki S.
Ive been wanting to try this for awhile!!! I'm sooooo excited to try it .thank you influenster
Wendy B.
Cumberland, NS
Looking forward to trying this! I'm sure it will be another great L'Oreal product. Thanks :)
Donna H.
Since using this product my hair has become much smoother and stronger. It smells lovely too!
Iris s.
Philadelphia , pa
Omg never before using this, but I'm have 3 months used in my hair is most long and clean,
Tanya R.
Granby
J'aime bien ce product shampoo et conditioner il fait des tres beau cheveux tout dou doudou
Aine W.
Galway
Works well. Makes thin hair look and feel thick. Helps add volume to your hair. Good value.
Cheryl P.
North Sydney, NS
I love trying new things but I would always rather the opportunity to sample before buying.
Pictoune B.
Saint-Barthélemy,Quebec
J'aimerais bien l'essayer j'utillise déjà les produits L'Oréal , je prends total repair 5
claudia l.
montreal, quebec
C'est vraiment genial de pouvoir essayer vos produits j'adore les produits loreal.......
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.