BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dulce Génesis G.
I really like wearing it, it leaves my hair beautiful and smells delicious. excellent product.
Mel H.
Winnipeg
L'Oreal seems to be reputable. Willing to try and see if this works on my very long, dry hair!
Jocelyn P.
Richibucto Road , NB
It made my hair feel fuller and I enjoyed the three steps. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.
Vera K.
Vucht, Maasmechelen
It smells really nice. Also it gives my hair more volume and makes my hair shine. Great product
Katherine E.
I love L'Oreal Paris and would love to try this out.The other products I've tried are awesome!
Tine D.
Sindal
Great shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner really keeps the hair shiny and looking healthy.
Adele M.
Made my hair feel nice when it was on but as soon as I took it off my hair felt unhealthy again
Kelly K.
Coquitlam, BC
I found that Fibralogy really didn't work any different than the product that I use normally.
Bianka P.
Made the hair a little bit stronger, but my hair is still brokedown. The scent is very nice.
Donna H.
Since using this product my hair has become much smoother and stronger. It smells lovely too!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.