BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nathalie T.
Laval
I want to try shampooing and conditionner especially L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampooing and conditionner.
Emily S.
Such an amazing product , my hair is so much stronger than before :) so effective!! I highly recommend!!
Samantha R.
New Minas, NS
I love l'oreal products so I'm excited to try this product. I have dry hair so hoping for some miracles!
nancy F.
Québec, Québec
J'ai très hâte de l'essayer!!! J'ai les cheveux frisée épais frisée et coloré j'ai besoin de bon produits
Jennifer K.
Jury is still out if it makes my hair thicker. My partner noticed a difference but i do not after 2 uses.
Louise R.
Blainville
Comme mes cheveux sont secs et abîmées essayer un nouveau produit avantagerait sûrement mes cheveux merci
Tammy T.
Mount Stewart , PE
Would lone to try this. Looks awesome!! My hair is very dry. Hope to try some that makes my hair soft!!!
Enya C.
Worked well with dyed hair and helped to keep my hair shiny and tangle free while also strengthening it
Yuly K.
Calgary, CA
Very nice helped my hair look thick and healthy. I do recommend all l'oreal product never disappointed.
Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
I like the texture of the shampoo but I don't like the conditioner! It doesn't make your hair feel soft
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.