BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
This shampoo makes my hair feel so free and clean once out of the shower and I notice consistently healthier and stronger hair whenever I use this product.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Love this brand shampoo/ conditoner. Makes my hair smells amazing, and very soft.
Very satisfied with this brand! Will definitely being buying for years.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Great product that works really well. Leaves your hair really soft and manageable all day long without weighing it down. Clean and soft and smells great.
Customer S.
This had a really nice scent, which is always important to me. In addition my hair did feel very clean and volumized, and it became much more manageable!
Shilpi J.
Milton
Looking forward to try this product. My hair have thinned in the past few years and other products have not helped. Eagerly waiting to try this product.
robert m.
ottawa
This is the. Only shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair silky and soft. Any other brand my hair gets oily and looks dirty as soon as my hair dries.
Jennifer R.
El Paso, TX
Love it. Makes your hair feel nice and soft. Thumbs up for this product. Smells great too. I think this one is one of my favorites from the loreal line.
marie m.
Fort Erie
Can't wait to try the product!! I have very thick hair great to try product before buying. looking forward to receiving your samples. just love L'Oreal!!
Stéphanie F.
Gatineau
Vraiment contente de pouvoir recevoir ses échantillons , très hâte de les recevoir et de pouvoir commence a l'utiliser et voir si il me convenient merci
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Helps with my frizziness and keeping my hair smooth! This was very affordable and I bought it at Walmart! I recommend to anyone who has dry, oily hair
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.