BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

melanie t.
Wowwwwww j adore ce produit car il fait briller mes cheveux tout les jour et en avoir gratuit c'est fatastique
Eden d.
Love this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and thick cyitxitxg hlcyxigc lb ogcigxv h o g thx
Pascale M.
Gatineau, QC
Can't wait to try this new sample from l'Oreal I am sure it will be another execellente product from l'Oreal.
betty g.
corner brook, Newfoundland
Great name and product would like to try.Have used this brand many times and have always been very satisfied.
Lori D.
Acadieville
I also use L'Oreal products and I am never disappointed. Hoping to try these too on my super fine hair... :)
shananne c.
Yet again its just average. Nothing special happened when i used it. I hate my hair and need something better
Joyce D B.
Guysborough, NS
Can't wait to try your product. I'm in my 60's and my hair is thinning and lifeless.So hoping it will help.
Ashley H.
moncton, New Brunswick
Excited to try out my new sample! Ive tried Loreal before, but not this kind....hoping it will work well :)
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I have heard so many good things about this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I have been meaning to try it
Aiha M.
ciudad del carmen
I always go to sleep with no hair wet and this was the only one that could fix it, so I recommended a 100%
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.