BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
I like the texture of the shampoo but I don't like the conditioner! It doesn't make your hair feel soft
Marg R.
Dresden, Ontario
Very excited to try this new product. Can't wait since my hair is coming less manageable with age etc.
Adriana A.
L'Oreal Paris fibrology moisturizes and repair my hair. Leaves hair very soft and its smell is amazing!
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
Repaired my hair so much from being so thin,dry,damaged & short! to thick luxurious long healthy locks
Yuly K.
Calgary, CA
Very nice helped my hair look thick and healthy. I do recommend all l'oreal product never disappointed.
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
It's very good shampoo and conditioner gor normal hair.i used it a several years ago and i was content
Angelica A.
windsor
I. Love this product and and Loreal always work for me.Will be perfect to try before buying than you
renata e.
franca-sp
Esse kit é simplesmente maravilhoso gente eu super recomendo a todos....vai valer a pena se comprarem
lise p.
st-lin-laurentides
Merci pour cette offre, encore une fois j`imagine un produit de qualité que mes cheveux apprécieront
mary D.
Red Deer, AB
Love L'Oreal, my daughter also loves how it leaves her hair film free, great when you have thick hair
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.