BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lori D.
Acadieville
I also use L'Oreal products and I am never disappointed. Hoping to try these too on my super fine hair... :)
Pascale M.
Gatineau, QC
Can't wait to try this new sample from l'Oreal I am sure it will be another execellente product from l'Oreal.
betty g.
corner brook, Newfoundland
Great name and product would like to try.Have used this brand many times and have always been very satisfied.
Eden d.
Love this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and thick cyitxitxg hlcyxigc lb ogcigxv h o g thx
shananne c.
Yet again its just average. Nothing special happened when i used it. I hate my hair and need something better
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Excited to try this! I have fine hair so I am sure it will help! I think this will be an excellent product.
Aiha M.
ciudad del carmen
I always go to sleep with no hair wet and this was the only one that could fix it, so I recommended a 100%
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I have heard so many good things about this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I have been meaning to try it
Leona F.
Kanata, ON
I can't wait to use it. I am always looking for shampoo and conditioner that make my hair soft less frizzy.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Just and simple i love its one of my favorites leave my hair súper glow súper cleaning and smells very rich
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.