BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lise p.
st-lin-laurentides
Merci pour cette offre, encore une fois j`imagine un produit de qualité que mes cheveux apprécieront
Khyati  .
Winnipeg, MB
Not given a star as it will be my first time try loreal product in canada. Would love to try it out.
renata e.
franca-sp
Esse kit é simplesmente maravilhoso gente eu super recomendo a todos....vai valer a pena se comprarem
mary D.
Red Deer, AB
Love L'Oreal, my daughter also loves how it leaves her hair film free, great when you have thick hair
Maureen M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Love it!!!! Makes my hair soft and it has full body! Easy to style. definitely my favorite product!
Angelica A.
windsor
I. Love this product and and Loreal always work for me.Will be perfect to try before buying than you
Stephanie B.
I never used this but have heard great things about it! Excited to have a vhance to try it for free!
Jessica  F.
Saint John, NB
Love this product! I have been using it for the past 5 years and I am always happy with the results.
Annie D.
Terrebonne
Les produits l'oreal sont mes préféré, alors oui j'aimerais bien essayer avant d'aller m'en acheter
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Bastante bueno, me han dado resultados visibles en corto tiempo y humectacion a la heras de cabello
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.