BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

gary c.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
Lookink forward to trying this new product .my hair is very thin and i hope it will improve the look of my hair
Cheryl g.
I use the shampoo and love the results. cant wait to try the conditioner too. thank you INfluenster and L'Oreal
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Dejan muy bonito el cabello, fácil de peinar y con un exelente aroma!! Es económico y esta al alcance de todos!
Skindeepbeauty X.
Swinton, Greater Manchester
I love these shampoo and conditioners. Beautiful smell and. Are my hair feel like I had stepped out of a salon.
melanie t.
Wowwwwww j adore ce produit car il fait briller mes cheveux tout les jour et en avoir gratuit c'est fatastique
Michelle C.
I would love a free sample i have use L'Oreal and it leave my soft and smelling great.i can not wait to try it.
Aga s.
Very neice smells. Hair looks neice and soft all day. Love this product really long now. 5 star. Love love love
Άντζελα Γ.
Monroe Township, NJ
My hair is super soft is unbelievable *_*
It was so damaged before I start use this but now is unrecognizable!!
Sandie T.
Scarborough, ON
I really liked Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. It smells DIVINE and it made my hair thick and soft. Love it
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, MB
Love love loveeee L'Oréal products! I use a ton of their products. I'm obsessed with the heat protection spray.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.