BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ranya s.
L'oreal paris shampooing !!it is one of my favorite haircare ,amazing protect with keratin !!!!
Just i love it so much
Kailey M.
This did nothing for my hair volume. It smelled good and that's about it! lol. It isn't expensive that is also a plus.
Christine N.
Dubai
I don't try this one but tried other one the yellow bottle but i dont like at all i feel it made my hair so bad and dry
Nicola D.
Newbridge, Edinburgh
Great combination for fine hair! This duo leaves my hair feeling soft whilst also adding body and thickness all over.
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Prduto muito bom.super indico..deixa os cabelos lindos e sedosos. O cheiro muito agradavel cuida e trata nosso cabelo
Daiane C.
Além de dar uma super hidratação quando é aplicado deixa os cabelos super macios sedosos e com um brilho espetacular
freya d.
It's good bit takes a long time to feel a difference but the smell is really nice and also makes your hair feel soft
Sabrina L.
Est ce que ce site es seulement en anglais... et quelqu'un peux me dire comment je fait pour commender un echantillon

Tina B.
Kitchener , ON
Looking forward to trying yet another awesome product from Loreal! I have yet to be disappointed with their products.
Karen H.
Toronto, ON
I can't wait to try the products.!!!! Always I use a some products of loreal.!!!!!! Thank you influester and loreal
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.