BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marley C.
London
It makes my hair manageable.I love how much my hair shines too and the price is average.I am going to brag about this.
Ranya s.
L'oreal paris shampooing !!it is one of my favorite haircare ,amazing protect with keratin !!!!
Just i love it so much
Christine N.
Dubai
I don't try this one but tried other one the yellow bottle but i dont like at all i feel it made my hair so bad and dry
Asma A.
H3N2S7
It saved my hair! I m ok with this product ! I use it recently and i like it! But i don't think i can buy another one !
Sylvie M.
Bellefond, NB
Would love to try as my hair is very thick and need something to have it look nice and with volume so can't wait to try
Claire C.
Surrey, Mitcham
Love the feel of using this shampoo after it’s blow dried. So soft. Doesn’t make hair feel greasy and worth the money.
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Prduto muito bom.super indico..deixa os cabelos lindos e sedosos. O cheiro muito agradavel cuida e trata nosso cabelo
Tina B.
Kitchener , ON
Looking forward to trying yet another awesome product from Loreal! I have yet to be disappointed with their products.
Daiane C.
Além de dar uma super hidratação quando é aplicado deixa os cabelos super macios sedosos e com um brilho espetacular
freya d.
It's good bit takes a long time to feel a difference but the smell is really nice and also makes your hair feel soft
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.