BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Priya M.
Toronto
I love this product and would recommend others to use it,my all friends use this product and they all love it.
gary c.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
Lookink forward to trying this new product .my hair is very thin and i hope it will improve the look of my hair
Lori D.
Acadieville
I also use L'Oreal products and I am never disappointed. Hoping to try these too on my super fine hair... :)
Pascale M.
Gatineau, QC
Can't wait to try this new sample from l'Oreal I am sure it will be another execellente product from l'Oreal.
betty g.
corner brook, Newfoundland
Great name and product would like to try.Have used this brand many times and have always been very satisfied.
shananne c.
Yet again its just average. Nothing special happened when i used it. I hate my hair and need something better
Eden d.
Love this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and thick cyitxitxg hlcyxigc lb ogcigxv h o g thx
Ashley H.
moncton, New Brunswick
Excited to try out my new sample! Ive tried Loreal before, but not this kind....hoping it will work well :)
Aiha M.
ciudad del carmen
I always go to sleep with no hair wet and this was the only one that could fix it, so I recommended a 100%
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I have heard so many good things about this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I have been meaning to try it
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.