BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marley C.
London
It makes my hair manageable.I love how much my hair shines too and the price is average.I am going to brag about this.
Sylvie M.
Bellefond, NB
Would love to try as my hair is very thick and need something to have it look nice and with volume so can't wait to try
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Prduto muito bom.super indico..deixa os cabelos lindos e sedosos. O cheiro muito agradavel cuida e trata nosso cabelo
freya d.
It's good bit takes a long time to feel a difference but the smell is really nice and also makes your hair feel soft
Nicola D.
Newbridge, Edinburgh
Great combination for fine hair! This duo leaves my hair feeling soft whilst also adding body and thickness all over.
Sabrina L.
Est ce que ce site es seulement en anglais... et quelqu'un peux me dire comment je fait pour commender un echantillon

Tina B.
Kitchener , ON
Looking forward to trying yet another awesome product from Loreal! I have yet to be disappointed with their products.
Daiane C.
Além de dar uma super hidratação quando é aplicado deixa os cabelos super macios sedosos e com um brilho espetacular
Mariana A.
amo esee shampoo deixa meus cabelos mas sedosoas mas massias muito bom eles deixa o cabelo com outara textura
Jill G.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product! It smells great - my hair is smooth and silky! My hair also feels a lot thicker and healthier.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.