BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura V.
Haven't tried this yet but have heard great things about it hope I can get a sample and tell people my own opinion
Kailey M.
This did nothing for my hair volume. It smelled good and that's about it! lol. It isn't expensive that is also a plus.
the E.
I just love this shampoo, i use it everyday. My hair feels really soft and shiny now. I would recommend it to everyone.
Christine N.
Dubai
I don't try this one but tried other one the yellow bottle but i dont like at all i feel it made my hair so bad and dry
Ranya s.
L'oreal paris shampooing !!it is one of my favorite haircare ,amazing protect with keratin !!!!
Just i love it so much
Sylvie M.
Bellefond, NB
Would love to try as my hair is very thick and need something to have it look nice and with volume so can't wait to try
Constance H.
Labrador City, NL
Have destroyed my hair beyond repair. Tired of buying stuff that claims it works loving the chance to try before I buy.
Marley C.
London
It makes my hair manageable.I love how much my hair shines too and the price is average.I am going to brag about this.
Asma A.
H3N2S7
It saved my hair! I m ok with this product ! I use it recently and i like it! But i don't think i can buy another one !
Ivy P.
Burnaby, BC
I love this product. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and thick. It also repaired the damaged ends I had.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.