BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tayla A.
I find this product alright. One huge downside is after the second day of washing it my hair feels extremely dry.
Cheryl H.
Avonport Station, NS
Look forward to receiving my samples. Always looking for improving my hair condition. My hair is greying and dry.
Chantale F.
Kingston, ON
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I don't have any issues with the smell and it makes my hair smooth and soft.
Sommer M.
Lac du Bonnet , MB
I LOVE this product. My hair is fuller & has more bounce. I would recommend anyone with fine hair to try it.!!!!
Grace M.
Birmingham
not the best at moisturing my hair but i suppose it isn’t a waste of money as it is quite cheap. does the job...
Asma A.
Dollard des ormeaux
Lo real is amazing
I ll love to use this again and again
I gave red lo real to my sister she is in love with this
Tamara R.
Santiago
es un rico aroma y cuida mi cabello ! las veces que lo e ocupado mi pelo a quedado mas que perfecto lo recomiendo
isabelle c.
st-francois-de-sales
J'ai beaucoup de problèmes capil'aire présentement. L'essaie serait parfait et réglerait peut être mon problème.
Pixi-jai V.
This shampoo and condition makes my hair super super soft and shiny and the conditioner gets rid of any knots etc
Lorraine B.
Winnipeg
Always looking for new hair product that's not going to break the bank made my hair feel like I can from a salon
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.