BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica K.
Mississauga, ON
This product made a huge difference in my hair. It was definitely visibly thicker and healthier. Will definitely me re-purchasing
Kelly M.
Burlington
My hair is thinning rapidly so having some products that can help me combat that and make me look my best would be awesome thanks
bassant A.
I received asample to try this product plus the boost thing that used befor the conditioner &it's really amazing ilove it so much
Denise B.
Moncton, NB
Love to try L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner! Eagerly awaiting my sample request! Always value L'Oreal products.
SHIRLEY J.
BRANTFORD
I love to receive sample of new products. I can check it out and see if it is as good as they say. Can't wait to get mine soon.
Angela H.
Markham
To be honest, this shampoo and conditioner works like every other shampoo and conditioner. But, it is amazing and smells great.
Manon L.
mascouche
J'adore ses produits j'utilise que cela, les cheveux son doux et la teinture a toujours l'air fraichement faite. Merci L'Oréal
Kate B.
Shearwater, NS
OHHHH I need a hair thickener. This would be fantastic to try to see how it works for me. I am a big fan of try before you buy,
Stephane G.
Quebec
I would like to try this product i know l'Oreal products are very good.j'aimerais bien l'essayer l'Oreal offre de bon produits.
thily m.
toronto, ontario
I LOve influenster products sooooo much its very good quality L'orel it's great shampoo it's make your hair feel soft and shiny
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.