BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carrie S.
I can't wait to Try this, I ♥️ Loreal Products. I heard that this Shampoo & Conditioner is Great. Hope it works on my hair.
sara k.
Rio de janeiro
Gostaria de usar esse , ja usei outras linhas esse ainda não.. Principalmente do rosa é maravilhoso deixa o cabelo macio ..
Carmen T.
I loved because it helped me with my horrible hair, with the use I have seen changes.
I hope it helps my hair to repair it
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Smells amazing and left my hair feeling really soft and nice with a lot of bounce. I would give this product give stars!
Suzanne R.
St-Francois-Xavier-Brompton, Québec
Je fais déja confiance en vos produits pour la peau mais j'aimerais bien recevoir des échantillons de produits coiffants
Ciara W.
Omagh
Very good for extremely thin hair, I've found a complete difference in my hair!! Smells amazing even after heat styling!
Nicole G.
Ste-Clotilde-de Beauce
J'aimerais vraiment essayer de nouveaux produits pour mes cheveux qui frisent et garder mon blond le plus beau possible!
Julia O.
I hope i will find this product very helpful because this ligne of products are very good and i hope i could try a sample
barbara l.
ontario canada
I received these in a vox box. Very impressed with the products! The smell great and leave your hair with body and shine!
Erin a.
this is a gorgeous smelling shampoo and it makes my hair soft and silky as opposed to dry as it is after dying it blonde
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.