BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gwen M.
Ottawa , ON
Got the sample in the mail with the booster. After the five day trial my hair was nice & soft but I didn't notice any extra volume.
Gloria-emanuela C.
Milton Keynes
I chose this shampoo as it targeted dry ends and oily roots. It was very good and kept my hair lovely and soft as smelling amazing
Michaela C.
I use this once a week and they have helped my hair so much my hair feels thicker and healthier and it is because of this product
Jessie D.
Cabano
J'aimerais ce produit car je n'arrive pas a rien avec mes cheveux depuis mon accouchement. j,.adore essayer de nouveaux produits
sherry h.
River Hebert, Nova Scotia
I can't try L'Oreal Paris shampoo and Conditioner sample I have dry hair and thine hair if i can get full voule that wood be nice
Hannah W.
chester
Really like this shampoo and conditioner it does add thickness to your hair and leaves it feeling really clean and smells lovely.
Sharon C.
Airdrie, Alberta
Great product nice smell started seeing a difference in my hair within a few treatments.
Would recommend this product.
Jessica K.
Mississauga, ON
This product made a huge difference in my hair. It was definitely visibly thicker and healthier. Will definitely me re-purchasing
Brandi B.
Surrey
Would love to sample this. I lovee loreal products especially there sulfate free line.
Have been using this line for many years.
BELLA B.
quevedo, 24 de mayo
Es buen produto pero no tanto como el q estoy usando ahorapara mi pelo q lo tengo danado por q es mas natural lo q usan en ellos
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.