BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kathy   Butler B.
Langley
I work in a Drug Store so its nice to be able to try so I can recommend this product. I get people wanting volume in their products and not having tried it not sure what to recommend.
S Z.
L'oreal products are quality products and I always enjoy trying innovative new products. I have used many L'oreal hair care products and have found them to be of very fine quality.
Jina D.
Calgary
Waiting for this product and hopefully it will work for me as I can tell from the reviews. if it does I look forward to buying the same shampoo and conditioner again .. thank you
Kim C.
Thunder Bay
Would like to try this and see if it makes my limp dry hair better. fibralogy sounds interesting, to think that something can make hair thicker and fuller just by washing, I'm in.
Marthe-Andrée C.
Matane
J'ai hâte d'avoir mon échantillon de shampoo L'Oreal Paris Fibrology et conditionneur .Je sais que se sont de bons produits .Mais cheveux ont besoin d'un bon champoo.
michelle p.
st denis de brompton
J aimerai essayer ce shampooing et conditionner j aime beaucop vos produits normalement. j espère qu ils sont déjà offert en pharmacie ou en grande surface. merci
Eileen S.
Red Deer
I can't wait to try this product as I have fine hair and very thin. It would be great to get it so I can manage it better... waiting patiently for my sample
Renee R.
Winnipeg
Loreal is one of my favorite brands! :) it really helps make my hair manageable because I am of biracial decent and have very thick coarse unmanagable hair.
shirley f.
cornwall
I need shampo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair flat .I would like to try a product that doesn't leave my hair flat my hair is very fine thank you.
Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
This shampoo makes my hair feel so free and clean once out of the shower and I notice consistently healthier and stronger hair whenever I use this product.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.