BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ciara W.
Omagh
Very good for extremely thin hair, I've found a complete difference in my hair!! Smells amazing even after heat styling!
Nicole G.
Ste-Clotilde-de Beauce
J'aimerais vraiment essayer de nouveaux produits pour mes cheveux qui frisent et garder mon blond le plus beau possible!
Suzanne R.
St-Francois-Xavier-Brompton, Québec
Je fais déja confiance en vos produits pour la peau mais j'aimerais bien recevoir des échantillons de produits coiffants
barbara l.
ontario canada
I received these in a vox box. Very impressed with the products! The smell great and leave your hair with body and shine!
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Smells amazing and left my hair feeling really soft and nice with a lot of bounce. I would give this product give stars!
Constance H.
Labrador City, NL
Have destroyed my hair beyond repair. Tired of buying stuff that claims it works loving the chance to try before I buy.
Ivy P.
Burnaby, BC
I love this product. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and thick. It also repaired the damaged ends I had.
Kailey M.
This did nothing for my hair volume. It smelled good and that's about it! lol. It isn't expensive that is also a plus.
Ranya s.
L'oreal paris shampooing !!it is one of my favorite haircare ,amazing protect with keratin !!!!
Just i love it so much
the E.
I just love this shampoo, i use it everyday. My hair feels really soft and shiny now. I would recommend it to everyone.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.