BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Michelle-Anne C.
Toronto
Loved it. As someone who has very thin hair this product was a godsend. No more blowdrying and trying to use hair mousse all the time
Shayne U.
This is the best shampoo I've ever use in my whole life... My hear is healthy smooth so I'll keep using this for the rest of my life
Leann H.
Would love to try a sample my hair is really fine. And what I'm hearing about this product it really works . and also smells great .
Seren S.
This works my hair was 🤢but after using this it's like a summer day. I have try over 20 bottles of shampoo but this ones for me 👆🏻
Thitaree U.
The smell is so nice as I've bought them so many times. My hair is so much softer after I have been using this product. Good one!!!
Heather W.
Dugald, MB
I love this Shampoo/Booster/Condition combo. It gives my hair body. It doesn't make it so full it's unmanageable, it gives it life!
Gloria-emanuela C.
Milton Keynes
I chose this shampoo as it targeted dry ends and oily roots. It was very good and kept my hair lovely and soft as smelling amazing
Gwen M.
Ottawa , ON
Got the sample in the mail with the booster. After the five day trial my hair was nice & soft but I didn't notice any extra volume.
Jenna D.
Delta, BC
Tried this shampoo and conditioner and I wasn't impressed. It left my hair dull and weighed down. How sad since the theory is good
Ginny L.
I love try before you buy. I am sensitive to some ingredients and have a cupboard full of things I can't use. This is a great idea
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.