BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelsey S.
London, ON
This made my hair noticeable thicker. And it feels amazingly clean!! Plus it was on sale at shoppers so I got both in the 355ml for $6.
Triana M.
Actualmente no lo uso pero cuando lo probé me gustó mucho pues no lo sentí reseco y realmente confío mucho en los productos de L'oreal
Ritu G.
Brampton
Excited to try out the new sample...sounds promising!! Have tried Loreal total repair and worked for me so lets see how this one is...
Anne Marie Y.
Huntingdon
L'Oreal always have great products - can't wait to try this one. L'Oreal products are the ones I ten to gravity towards when shopping.
Christine F.
Mississaugs
Love to try this new product...Loreal comes out with good products.I have never tried this product so I can't give u my opinion yet.
Carmen L.
Bonjour. Je frise beaucoup ce qui rend mes cheveux secs. En ayant plus de volume, la boucle sera plus grosse.
Carmen L.
Sainte-julie
guylaine h.
laval, québec
J'adore ce shampoing, il est fait pour moi, essayez c'est l'adopter. Mes cheveux devienne souple, brillant, il sentent bon, j'adore.
Melissa B.
Victoria, B.C.
It works great on curly thick hair. It leavesy hair smelling wonderful and looking great. After I used it my hair was easy to brush.
Melisa L.
Guadalajara
It is fabolous ! I love it
It Is one of my favorite products to wash hair, it really leaves it very shiny and with a very rich smell
Amy R.
it was okay, nothing specail, but my hair smelled really nice after using this shampoo. the only bad thing is that it mad þy hair dry
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.