BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karen B.

I love this line of shampoo, it takes care of your hair, it hydrates gives life and body, I recommend it, it performs a lot of foam which gives a deep cleaning sensation, taking care of our hair, we can compare it with market products and it is one of The favorites of us
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
Still waiting for my sample it been really long time since I requested it.....hope not to wait longer than this ,I'm too excited to try it
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
I love this. Leaves my hair feeling thick and shiny. Keeps hair sleek not frizzy, smells nice and lathers well. Would definitely recommend.
McKenna G.
This product didn't work for me. I felt no change in the thickness of my hair and it actually felt more dry and damaged -almost straw like.
Sherry H.
Brantford, ON
The shampoo and conditioner leave hair really soft and manageable. Great sent Great value for the money Total reamend for all hair types
Bess L.
middx
Amazing duo smells lovely works brilliantly! Good for dry scalp! This duo really does help to thicken your hair but still keep it smooth!
TRINA G.
Grande Prairie, AB
I would really like to try this product, I have used the smoothing deep conditioner before and love it. Can't wait to try something new.
Karinne B.
victoriaville
Fait de très beau cheveux a cause du silicone mise dans ce shampoing donc très déconseillé ce n’est pas bon pour la santé de ton cheveux
Abbigail O.
Love these product and they really made a difference to my hair they made it feel soft and thick and helped to keep my oily scalp at bay
Jessica S.
Lovely shampoo! Smells lovely, makes the hair shiny, soft and still get the volume. The conditioner that goes with it is also gorgeous
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.