BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Manon L.
mascouche
J'adore ses produits j'utilise que cela, les cheveux son doux et la teinture a toujours l'air fraichement faite. Merci L'Oréal
Denise B.
Moncton, NB
Love to try L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner! Eagerly awaiting my sample request! Always value L'Oreal products.
SHIRLEY J.
BRANTFORD
I love to receive sample of new products. I can check it out and see if it is as good as they say. Can't wait to get mine soon.
Lynn W.
Whitby
I like this shampoo, my hair is curly and it's great for getting down to the roots leaving your hair clean and smelling lovely.
Angela H.
Markham
To be honest, this shampoo and conditioner works like every other shampoo and conditioner. But, it is amazing and smells great.
Kate B.
Shearwater, NS
OHHHH I need a hair thickener. This would be fantastic to try to see how it works for me. I am a big fan of try before you buy,
thily m.
toronto, ontario
I LOve influenster products sooooo much its very good quality L'orel it's great shampoo it's make your hair feel soft and shiny
mariam j.
These two products are amazing,because that really help with strengthening the hair,to make it more stronger and unbreakable.
shirley f.
Love to try things that are new, them if i like them, I got purchase them. That is why I love t o receive samples, thank you.
Yasmin Z.
Produto assustador e de qualidade, incrível, bom de usar, e é uma marca maravilhosa, ótimo serviço, muito o uso dos produtos
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.