L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brandi B.
Would love to sample this. I lovee loreal products especially there sulfate free line.
Have been using this line for many years.
Antonietta P.
Mississauga, ['', '', "['', 'ON', '']"]
I love L'Oreal products, Can't wait to try this one...hopefully I get picked to try it out so that way I can give a great review.
Sharon C.
Airdrie, Alberta
Great product nice smell started seeing a difference in my hair within a few treatments.
Would recommend this product.
quevedo, 24 de mayo
Es buen produto pero no tanto como el q estoy usando ahorapara mi pelo q lo tengo danado por q es mas natural lo q usan en ellos
Alhely H.
I like to always try new thinks before buyjng....., its helpfull,..thank you for giving us the chance to try them first!!!!!!!!!
Erica H.
Pools cove, NL
I absolutely cannot wait to try this product!! My mother uses this and its all she ever use. She said its good this unique smell
samantha f.
This shampoo and conditioner are the best , they smell great and lasted me a long time especially because I have really long hair
Kelly M.
My hair is thinning rapidly so having some products that can help me combat that and make me look my best would be awesome thanks
bassant A.
I received asample to try this product plus the boost thing that used befor the conditioner &it's really amazing ilove it so much
Juanita M.
I would love to try this before i buy it i do love l'oreal products they are the best for dry frizz and straightening irons used
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.