BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jenna D.
Langley, BC
Tried this shampoo and conditioner and I wasn't impressed. It left my hair dull and weighed down. How sad since the theory is good
bassant A.
I received asample to try this product plus the boost thing that used befor the conditioner &it's really amazing ilove it so much
Hannah W.
chester
Really like this shampoo and conditioner it does add thickness to your hair and leaves it feeling really clean and smells lovely.
samantha f.
This shampoo and conditioner are the best , they smell great and lasted me a long time especially because I have really long hair
sherry h.
River Hebert, Nova Scotia
I can't try L'Oreal Paris shampoo and Conditioner sample I have dry hair and thine hair if i can get full voule that wood be nice
Juanita M.
Dartmouth
I would love to try this before i buy it i do love l'oreal products they are the best for dry frizz and straightening irons used
Kelly M.
Burlington
My hair is thinning rapidly so having some products that can help me combat that and make me look my best would be awesome thanks
Jessie D.
Cabano
J'aimerais ce produit car je n'arrive pas a rien avec mes cheveux depuis mon accouchement. j,.adore essayer de nouveaux produits
Erica H.
Pools cove, NL
I absolutely cannot wait to try this product!! My mother uses this and its all she ever use. She said its good this unique smell
Emily N.
This shampoo really gives you that extra oomfph. Keeps your hair soft whist still giving you amazing volume. Really works for me!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.