BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simran G.
Nottingham, Nottingham
My hair feels a little bit this let after using but I don't find it lasts long.

However this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling lovely
Isabella B.
Couldn't be more happy with the results of this shampoo and the conditioner. I really recommend everyone tries both because it is magic in a bottle!!
Leah P.
West Yorkshire , Castleford
I have oily hair this sorted my problem out gave it good volume and it lathers easily, for the price I would recommend and buy again smelled nice too
Angie H.
Hamilton, ON
My hair was lame limp and lifeless then i was given a L'Oreal Fibralogy Influenser kit. My hair feels thicker and fuller and my ponytail is awesome.
carole a.
SHERBROOKE
Ce sont de bons produits mais je n'ai pas eu la chance d'essayer celui-ci.J'aimerais bien pouvoir l''essayer avant de penser a l'acheter.merci!!!!
Alayne L.
Ajax, Ontario
I love L'Oreal products and I would love to try a sample size before committing to a full purchase! I love that this products strengthens your hair
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
J'aimerais bien recevoir ce produit car je suis la candidate parfaite pour ce test merci beaucoup d'Avance au plaisir de partager mes commantaires
Neeraja G.
Highly recommend those who have thin hair L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner it's helps make it look volume and thick hair
Julie C.
Simcoe
It's wonderful to be able to try a product before buying it! I've just recently cut my hair and I'm hoping this product will make my hair better!
Bruna M.
91240090 av Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira número 1095
Linha maravilhosa, o shampoo não deixa o cabelo tão ressecado como os outros, o condicionador é muito bom também, desembaraça o cabelo muito bem
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.