BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leann H.
Would love to try a sample my hair is really fine. And what I'm hearing about this product it really works . and also smells great .
donna d.
cornwall, ON - Ontario
I have very fine hair would love to have a chance to review and if i approve i would definabley recommend to my friends and family
Ginny L.
I love try before you buy. I am sensitive to some ingredients and have a cupboard full of things I can't use. This is a great idea
Thi N.
Kitchener, ON
I heard that this product line leaves great experiences after washed. I hope that I could try this before I buy for permanent uses.
Seren S.
This works my hair was 🤢but after using this it's like a summer day. I have try over 20 bottles of shampoo but this ones for me 👆🏻
Gwen M.
Ottawa , ON
Got the sample in the mail with the booster. After the five day trial my hair was nice & soft but I didn't notice any extra volume.
Thitaree U.
The smell is so nice as I've bought them so many times. My hair is so much softer after I have been using this product. Good one!!!
Gloria-emanuela C.
Milton Keynes
I chose this shampoo as it targeted dry ends and oily roots. It was very good and kept my hair lovely and soft as smelling amazing
Heather W.
Dugald, Manitoba
I love this Shampoo/Booster/Condition combo. It gives my hair body. It doesn't make it so full it's unmanageable, it gives it life!
Mônica S.
Eschborn
Smells pretty good , and the price its good , but doesn't do much with very seriously damage hair , Kérastase do better than this.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.