BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sherry H.
Brantford, ON
The shampoo and conditioner leave hair really soft and manageable. Great sent Great value for the money Total reamend for all hair types
Bess L.
middx
Amazing duo smells lovely works brilliantly! Good for dry scalp! This duo really does help to thicken your hair but still keep it smooth!
TRINA G.
calgary, AB
I would really like to try this product, I have used the smoothing deep conditioner before and love it. Can't wait to try something new.
Karinne B.
victoriaville
Fait de très beau cheveux a cause du silicone mise dans ce shampoing donc très déconseillé ce n’est pas bon pour la santé de ton cheveux
Abbigail O.
Love these product and they really made a difference to my hair they made it feel soft and thick and helped to keep my oily scalp at bay
Lu M.
É maravilhoso, o cheiro é muito bom, com o passar das lavagens você percebe os benefícios que o produto proporciona. Bom e preço justo!
Jessica S.
Lovely shampoo! Smells lovely, makes the hair shiny, soft and still get the volume. The conditioner that goes with it is also gorgeous
Anne Marie Y.
Huntingdon
L'Oreal always have great products - can't wait to try this one. L'Oreal products are the ones I ten to gravity towards when shopping.
nancy g.
gatineau
I would like to try this product i know l'Oreal products are excelent . I'm Willing to try and see if this works on my thick, dry hair!
Linda L.
Nepean, ON
I love Loreal.. so this product should be great. I'd love to try it. I have heard from other people that it works really well though :)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.