BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Linda L.
Nepean, ON
I love Loreal.. so this product should be great. I'd love to try it. I have heard from other people that it works really well though :)
Jessica S.
Lovely shampoo! Smells lovely, makes the hair shiny, soft and still get the volume. The conditioner that goes with it is also gorgeous
Triana M.
Actualmente no lo uso pero cuando lo probé me gustó mucho pues no lo sentí reseco y realmente confío mucho en los productos de L'oreal
Christine F.
Mississaugs
Love to try this new product...Loreal comes out with good products.I have never tried this product so I can't give u my opinion yet.
Melissa B.
Victoria, B.C.
It works great on curly thick hair. It leavesy hair smelling wonderful and looking great. After I used it my hair was easy to brush.
Leann H.
Would love to try a sample my hair is really fine. And what I'm hearing about this product it really works . and also smells great .
guylaine h.
laval, québec
J'adore ce shampoing, il est fait pour moi, essayez c'est l'adopter. Mes cheveux devienne souple, brillant, il sentent bon, j'adore.
Carmen L.
Bonjour. Je frise beaucoup ce qui rend mes cheveux secs. En ayant plus de volume, la boucle sera plus grosse.
Carmen L.
Sainte-julie
Michelle-Anne C.
Toronto
Loved it. As someone who has very thin hair this product was a godsend. No more blowdrying and trying to use hair mousse all the time
Melisa L.
Guadalajara
It is fabolous ! I love it
It Is one of my favorite products to wash hair, it really leaves it very shiny and with a very rich smell
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.