BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karinne B.
victoriaville
Fait de très beau cheveux a cause du silicone mise dans ce shampoing donc très déconseillé ce n’est pas bon pour la santé de ton cheveux
TRINA G.
Calgary , AB
I would really like to try this product, I have used the smoothing deep conditioner before and love it. Can't wait to try something new.
Sherry H.
Brantford, ON
The shampoo and conditioner leave hair really soft and manageable. Great sent Great value for the money Total reamend for all hair types
Abbigail O.
Love these product and they really made a difference to my hair they made it feel soft and thick and helped to keep my oily scalp at bay
Ritu G.
Brampton
Excited to try out the new sample...sounds promising!! Have tried Loreal total repair and worked for me so lets see how this one is...
nancy g.
gatineau
I would like to try this product i know l'Oreal products are excelent . I'm Willing to try and see if this works on my thick, dry hair!
Anne Marie Y.
Huntingdon
L'Oreal always have great products - can't wait to try this one. L'Oreal products are the ones I ten to gravity towards when shopping.
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Makes my hair so shiny and soft and full highly recommend. . great for girls with fine hair or us girls with thick hair that needs body
Kelsey S.
London, ON
This made my hair noticeable thicker. And it feels amazingly clean!! Plus it was on sale at shoppers so I got both in the 355ml for $6.
Lu M.
É maravilhoso, o cheiro é muito bom, com o passar das lavagens você percebe os benefícios que o produto proporciona. Bom e preço justo!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.