BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wendy H.
kingston
Looking forward to trying this product out as my hair is fine and could use a boost! I will let everyone know how the product works with me!
nicole d.
I love to try new product for free thats awesome that give you idea of the product if its good or not and if you really wont to buy it or not
Diane P.
montréal
Toujours ouverte à essayer de nouveaux produits. Je veux en connaître plus sur les produits l'oréal et c'est une belle occasion de le faire.
Tagila c.
parece muito bom, alguem pode me indicar? como faço para receber um desses em casa? adoraria pode levar ele comido, meus calos precisam disso
Yousra G.
LACHINE, Quebec
Can't wait to try the products. love the brand! l'oreal is one of my absolute favorite products and I think they are the best in the market
maria p.
L'oreal always has brilliant products that give great results, love to put the products to the test & reap the benefits of beautiful hair.

Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing!!! After just 2 uses I can feel and see the difference in my hair. Even my curls seem to naturally dry in a nicer fuller state. :)
Basant a.
St. John's, NL
Still waiting for my sample it been really long time since I requested it.....hope not to wait longer than this ,I'm too excited to try it
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
I love this. Leaves my hair feeling thick and shiny. Keeps hair sleek not frizzy, smells nice and lathers well. Would definitely recommend.
McKenna G.
This product didn't work for me. I felt no change in the thickness of my hair and it actually felt more dry and damaged -almost straw like.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.