BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

carole a.
SHERBROOKE
Ce sont de bons produits mais je n'ai pas eu la chance d'essayer celui-ci.J'aimerais bien pouvoir l''essayer avant de penser a l'acheter.merci!!!!
Beryl F.
Mill Creek, NS
Love trying new products getting them for free is a great bonus I'm sure I will be as satisfied as I am with loreal products I have tried so far
Neeraja G.
Highly recommend those who have thin hair L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner it's helps make it look volume and thick hair
Madeleine L.
Made my hair so much thicker and healthier after a few washes and the more I used it the better it became. Smells lovely and is super affordable.
Bruna M.
91240090 av Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira número 1095
Linha maravilhosa, o shampoo não deixa o cabelo tão ressecado como os outros, o condicionador é muito bom também, desembaraça o cabelo muito bem
Julie C.
Simcoe
It's wonderful to be able to try a product before buying it! I've just recently cut my hair and I'm hoping this product will make my hair better!
Lily C.
Ohsweken, ON
I really love this product. After using just after one wash I can already see a difference in my hair. Thank you so much for L'Oreal Fibralogy.
michelle s.
hamilton, ON
Absolutely amazing worked after first use. I have never tried a product so effective. I am extremely happy to say this is my new product go to.
amina t.
Montréal
Du nouveau c'est ce qu'il me faut pour donner du tonus à mes cheveux après un hiver dur et pénible, vraiment hâte de recevoir mes échantillons.
Carol-Ann T.
Barrie
Im looking forward to checking this out. The older I get the more unmanageable my hair becomes... Hopefully this is what I've been waiting for.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.