BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carol I.
Russell
Always love L'oreal products, can't wait to try this new line!! My daughter has very fine hair and is always looking for a product to thicken her hair hope it works!!how can I grade it if I haven't used it yet!!!
Vanessa l.
Windsor
Amazing new product! You won't be disappointed. I have thick, coarse unruly hair and the fibralogy shampoo/conditioner is a lifesaver making my hair smooth and healthy looking again!!
Vishal J.
Etobicoke
WAITING FOR THE SAMPLES ON WAY I LIKE THESE PRODUCTS AS THEY ARE BRANDED ALL THE BESTI'm also excited to try L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner~I also hear whispers of wonderful results after one use.
brenda c.
ottawa
I just love these products their amazing.your hair smells nice and has a beautiful shine. I have very thin hair and using these products make my hair look so thick and heathly. I LOVE IT ,LOVE IT ,LOVE IT.
Marlene D.
Albanel
J'aime les produits l'oréal ils ont une bonne odeur et rendent les cheveux doux. Ils sont accessibles dans les pharmacies et sont abordable. j'utilise également les produitsl'oréal pours les soins de peau.

sneha b.
calgary
Im a hair stylist from Calgary. I would love to experiment with this product and if I or my clients like it then I guess this will be a regular product.Hopefully it is a good product, cant wait to try it.
Annie P.
Saint-Georges
J'ai les cheveux très épais et je dois les raidir avec le fer plat tous les matins ce qui abime beaucoup mes cheveux, j'aimerais bien essayé votre produit afin de pouvoir donner mon opinion.
lise p.
riviere heva
J aimerais essayer votre produit ,merci pour un echantillon gratuit , je suis certaine qu il doit etre excellent ,c est pourquoi je vais peut etre l adopter apres l avoir essayer merci encore.
Patricia B.
Hamilton
I would love to try these products! I'm always on the look out for new shampoos/creme rinses for my hair it's hard to find good thing for my tired hair so maybe these products will help!
andrée t.
sorel-tracy
I have such fine hair, for once, would like to find hair products that do exactly what they say. I love to sample a product before I buy .. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this product!!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.