Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars51%
  • 4 Stars31%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star3%
4.22 / 5 based on 1,206 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description

A new science for hair fibre is born.  L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy haircare thickens hair wash after wash, and expands the diameter of the hair fibre for voluptuous-looking hair! Our breakthrough thickening haircare contains filloxane, an innovative molecule that penetrates the fibre and helps increase its diameter from within. Hair is thicker and feels fuller.

see more...

Top Questions See all 225 Q&A

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
Reviews (1206)
Q&A (225)
Media (47)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
marie c.
dixville
1 review
Jai les cheveux colorés puije utiliser ce shampoing ? merci
oui je veux essayer ce produit c'est tres bien si je peux l'essayer avant si je l'aime je vais l'acheter merci encore de nous faire essayer vos produits.
Carol I.
Russell
1 review
Always love L'oreal products, can't wait to try this new line!! My daughter has very fine hair and is always looking for a product to thicken her hair hope it works!!how can I grade it if I haven't used it yet!!!
Barbara W.
Hamilton
1 review
Excited to finally try a product that sounds like it just might work.... Hate paying big dollars only to be disappointed. This company must really believe in their product to be willing so offer so many trials...
brenda c.
ottawa
1 review
I just love these products their amazing.your hair smells nice and has a beautiful shine. I have very thin hair and using these products make my hair look so thick and heathly. I LOVE IT ,LOVE IT ,LOVE IT.
Marlene D.
Albanel
1 review
J'aime les produits l'oréal ils ont une bonne odeur et rendent les cheveux doux. Ils sont accessibles dans les pharmacies et sont abordable. j'utilise également les produitsl'oréal pours les soins de peau.

sneha b.
calgary
1 review
Im a hair stylist from Calgary. I would love to experiment with this product and if I or my clients like it then I guess this will be a regular product.Hopefully it is a good product, cant wait to try it.
lise p.
riviere heva
1 review
J aimerais essayer votre produit ,merci pour un echantillon gratuit , je suis certaine qu il doit etre excellent ,c est pourquoi je vais peut etre l adopter apres l avoir essayer merci encore.
Annie P.
Saint-Georges
1 review
J'ai les cheveux très épais et je dois les raidir avec le fer plat tous les matins ce qui abime beaucoup mes cheveux, j'aimerais bien essayé votre produit afin de pouvoir donner mon opinion.
Patricia B.
Hamilton
1 review
I would love to try these products! I'm always on the look out for new shampoos/creme rinses for my hair it's hard to find good thing for my tired hair so maybe these products will help!
andrée t.
sorel-tracy
1 review
I have such fine hair, for once, would like to find hair products that do exactly what they say. I love to sample a product before I buy .. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this product!!
Claire R.
New York, NY
44 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.
Edmonton, Alberta
13 reviews
Does anyone know if these products will be sold together or offered individually?
Sabrina W.
Toronto, ON
20 reviews
Would anyone buy the booster? I used it for the first few washes but found it didn't make a different. The conditioner added the right amount of volume. I also had an issue with it being a clear liquid... on wet hands. It makes no sense and makes it hard to see how much you have in your hand. I lost quite a bit by not realizing how thin the liquid was and that it just came out without any effort or squeezing. Oops!
Brenda W.
23 reviews
How do I get a sample?
barbara l.
ontario canada
183 reviews
I received these products in a voxbox to try for free for my honest opinion. I have tried it so for for three days. My hair was very thin and dry as I used to colour it alot. I don't no more but my hair never recovered. One day one of using these three product my hair was fluffy and full of life and even had a beautiful shine to it.on day three I could notice my hair was thicker.or as I took pictures of my hair in a ponytail from day one till today,day 5. I have posted the pics on facebook and Twitter etc for all to see. My hair today is full of life and thicker than it has been in many years!

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us