Toronto, ON

Grieta A.
Grieta A.
3 years, 6 months ago
Im also questioning the booster. I had to use way more than suggested amount. I will probably get it again (Shoppers drug mart has sale on product line right now) and will make a final decision after that :)
Chupi D.
Chupi D.
Toronto, Ontario
3 years, 6 months ago
I had a similar experience with the booster. It was not expecting it to be a thin, clear gel. Hard to see in it the shower without my glasses or contact lenses. The second time I used the booster, I mixed it with the Fibralogy hair mask (not part of the Influenster VoxBox, but I happened to have purchased it on sale a couple of months ago). It was easier to see the booster on top of the pink, creamy mask - but almost impossible to remove and replace the lid on the booster with one hand. So, I'll have to come up with another strategy! :)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Stittsville, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
I found the same thing with the booster, not a huge fan of it. If I were to repurchase I would just buy the shampoo and conditioner.
Toronto, ON
Good to hear! :)
Leigh L.
Leigh L.
Milton, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
I am loving the booster. I found it makes a real difference to my hair, gives it that shine and smooth look.
barbara l.
barbara l.
ontario canada
3 years, 6 months ago
I would! It did wonders for my hair!