BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dyani H.
Love the scent, and cleans hair well without stripping of natural oils. Lightweight and just adore this shampoo. I would highly recommend for people with fine hair like mine because it thickens hair slightly thicker.
Sarraiglam ❤.
Now L’Oréal hair line is my favorite ! I used it growing up so it’s like my child hood shampoo. Anyways it’s amazing . Affordable and nicely scented . It cleans ur hair and conditions ur hair . What more do I want ?!
Stephanie N.
Personally I think that shampoo is an excellent product because although it has sulfate does not mistreat the hair so much: it cleans it and the oils keep it hydrated and unraveled. I swear that at no time in the shower did my hair become entangled during the wash. It is a good product for those who do not have a sulphate free routine and also for the followers of Low Poo or No Poo routines but who want a deep cleansing shampoo to clean any petroleum derivatives and silicones.The conditioner met my expectations. I knew that I would like it because it has no petroleum derivatives and, although it has silicones, it is not enough. My hair loves oils because they define it and improves frizz, I always take oils when I want less volume. And the conditioner does that. In addition the Amla oil smells delicious and stays in the hair when I use it as a comb cream. But there is only one theme: I still prefer my preferred conditioner,
Heather W.
I have fine hair but lots of it! When it's not styled it's frizzy and when it is styled it can sit flat and lack body! Because I color my hair I generally focus on the health of my hair as opposed to the body/volume! So I'm thankful to have tried the range and am very pleased and impressed with the results! I have dry/damaged and colored hair so I can imagine that the products are suitable for all hair types that have concerns with wanting fuller looking hair. The shampoo lathered well without making the hair feel stripped of moisture. I followed the wash with the conditioner and then serum. When I blow dried my hair I instantly noticed more lift and volume in a really good way. I love it! It no longer looks flat and lifeless.
Paola T.
An afternoon of shopping with my sister we decided to buy the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. My hair before testing was dry, the tips broken and opaque. After trying them my life changed completely since my hair reviviolo swear! My hair now has a natural sheen, my tips were repaired and becoming more manageable. Since I love having my hair healthy, these products have changed my life now I no longer need to use irons or hair so frequent. This product is ideal for people who enjoy having healthy and natural hair!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love my L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner! It really helps thicken my hair and the smell is so good - it lasts long after my shower.  It lathers really well and it does not bother my scalp at all.  I will totally be buying these products again!!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really like this shampoo and conditioner! I bought it on a whim and just decided to give it a try. I love the smell and it produced a really good lather which is good for my long, thick hair. I would definitely buy this product again!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I tell you what these L'Oréal products have me going gaga. They work so well. The scents are amazing. They really work which is so satisfying finally finding a brand that has many different hair techniques and uses and them all working.
Jennifer W.
Best shampoo every! Ever since I gave birth my hair has been very thin and fragile. This made my hair healthy again. I love the scent. The conditioner is awesome. I would recommend this to family and friends l.
Génesis P.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta la tecnologia capilar que ha desarrollado LOREAL actualmente es la marca que mas me ha funcionado para el cuidado del cabello desde que tengo 13 años, no tengo quejas sin duda alguna todas las ediciones cumplen su cometido, este producto en general es hermoso, huele divino y ademas el empaque es una sensacion,.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.