BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #79 in Shampoo

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Este shampoo de verdad es increíble, cumple absolutamente todas mis espectativas, me funciona L'Oréal desde hace unos dos años que descubrí que es uno de los mejores, además tienes muchos productos para elegir, presentaciones y olores. Este es uno de mis favoritos, le doy mil puntos y lo recomiendo 100%,😍😍
Elena P.
Medley, FL
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO AND I AM REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR MY HAIR.The scent is a mix between fresh.Ilove it .Excelente producto que da a mi cabello brillo y sedocidad y me proteje de la caida del cabello ya que es rico en nutrientes,,pienso usarlo y mentenerlo en mi tocador.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I always change between my shampoos and conditioners, but this is my favorite! My favorite part is the smell! It smells absolutely fantastic. My hair is so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner. It looks so shiny and healthy. Highly recommended.
Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
Want want want want lol i really want this i heard its good I usually use dove because it leeps my hair shinny!!! But what i switch to this product and changes the way my hair looks... Any advice on this product does it work ? .. Post your opinions i
Adorei, ótimo, deixa o cabelo super macio, sedoso, e com um brilho ótimo. Rende muito...nao deixa o cabelo seco e nem com Frizz.... Da leveza aos cabelos.... Sem contar que tem um ótimo preço, pelos multi benefícios que ele tem... Ta super em conta.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love the shampoo and conditioner , I used other and leave my hair so smooth and so good smell , smells good , plus thoroughly clean , nourishes my hair and gives it strength , This presentation is beautiful , very striking and colorful I love it
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
I really liked it! Even without the conditioner, my hair felt so soft and silky. My hair is usually frizzy and damaged, but the shampoo made it less frizzy and damaged. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really nice.
Jennifer W.
Best shampoo every! Ever since I gave birth my hair has been very thin and fragile. This made my hair healthy again. I love the scent. The conditioner is awesome. I would recommend this to family and friends l.
Kimmy F.
Camden, IL
Finally found something else to keep my hair clean and healthy. The smell stays for awhile, your hair will smell amazing. I would recommend this for any female. It's totally worth it.
Kim K.
Franklin
Love it its great for all hair types and gives you an everlasting sleek shine...healthy hair..I have stocked up on this for my wife and I and it smells wonderful
Claire R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.