BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #90 in Shampoo

Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
I have been having a hard time finding a really good shampoo/conditioner for my hair that doesn't cost a bundle lately. Finally I saw a commercial for this and decided to try it. I have very long, thin, stick straight hair that has a tendency to go limp pretty fast if I don't have product in it when it's down. I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, along with a thickening product of the same line that I haven't tried yet. I could tell a difference in the shower! The texture definitely felt smoothr, and once I blow dried it I was SO HAPPY.
Elianeth M.
Elianeth M.
Medley, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner, I'm really glad I tried them. They're officially part of my hair rotation now.
I wasn't expecting miracles because I have thin hair but curly. I saw noticeable results instantly with a blowdry. My natural curly hair had noticably less volume. It looked shiny and it felt really soft.
I like.
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Este shampoo de verdad es increíble, cumple absolutamente todas mis espectativas, me funciona L'Oréal desde hace unos dos años que descubrí que es uno de los mejores, además tienes muchos productos para elegir, presentaciones y olores. Este es uno de mis favoritos, le doy mil puntos y lo recomiendo 100%,😍😍
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
Love this conditioner smells really good,(flower smell) mt hair type is thick and curly and this shampoo just makes my hair easier to work with. It does its job and my hair feels clean and very soft afterwords its an ok price, and i am not at all disappointed with my shampoo/conditioner choice
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO AND I AM REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR MY HAIR.The scent is a mix between fresh.Ilove it .Excelente producto que da a mi cabello brillo y sedocidad y me proteje de la caida del cabello ya que es rico en nutrientes,,pienso usarlo y mentenerlo en mi tocador.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair smell so good and it also makes it feel so good and soft and healthy with texture! I bought this product at target and I love it! My hair doesn't feel damaged anymore after I started using this shampoo and conditioner!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always change between my shampoos and conditioners, but this is my favorite! My favorite part is the smell! It smells absolutely fantastic. My hair is so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner. It looks so shiny and healthy. Highly recommended.
Annette F.
Annette F.
South Jordan, UT
This leaves my hear smelling super good and keeps my hair shiny and smooth thoughout the day. Unlike some other brands, it doesn't leave my hair heavy and oily and I am able to comb through my hair nicely. It also is a convenient size for my bathroom.
Karen O.
Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
Want want want want lol i really want this i heard its good I usually use dove because it leeps my hair shinny!!! But what i switch to this product and changes the way my hair looks... Any advice on this product does it work ? .. Post your opinions i
Adorei, ótimo, deixa o cabelo super macio, sedoso, e com um brilho ótimo. Rende muito...nao deixa o cabelo seco e nem com Frizz.... Da leveza aos cabelos.... Sem contar que tem um ótimo preço, pelos multi benefícios que ele tem... Ta super em conta.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.